1. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Watched something. Not sure it counts as a film but if I had that compilation earlier then I will go this, not least of all because most of the parts tell a bigger story.
    Sound & Fury
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10682000/

Something of a 40 minute animated music video (anime to something of a US country composed/performed soundtrack, in this case Sturgil Simpson). Being as it is songs rather than the whole film I guess I am now getting away with posting music videos in the films thread (light spoilers I guess, probably also one of the better tracks)

That and the other video done in the same style are probably the best two songs (definitely don't watch that if you want to avoid spoilers), and is a fairly basic story otherwise. It would not be the first time I watched a film with an album playing in the background, nor an anime music video. Would be the first time I watched a full length one though with an actual composed backing rather than a fan made something.

JuanMena likes this.
  2. alexander1970

alexander1970 Better now ?

Austria
  3. alexander1970

alexander1970 Better now ?

Austria
    Excellent !! :D

....finally here in Austria......:yay:
    In Cinema and on "Sky Store".

Volle Kanne Hoshies !!!

JuanMena likes this.
  4. Boesy

Boesy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Peppermint. Man, that was epic seeing Jennifer Garner hunt down every crook and more who "hurt" her family.

And as always, there's those who say the movie was RaCiSt. lol I remember they said the same about the last Rambo film, too.

JuanMena likes this.
  5. JuanMena

OP JuanMena Politically Incorrect ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mexico
    I found Gore interesting to watch last year.
    I might think of something else, but you probably ain't gonna like it :unsure:

On a more serious note... well... considering the covid events, even if you go to the Cinema you won't probably find other than SONIC...

Then, you have the "streaming" option, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon.

Amazon is filled with B-rated movies.
    Netflix is filled with cringe worthy tish that teenagers thinks is good and original.
    I don't own Hulu (but owned some hula-hoops once)
    And I presume there's Disney +, and being the MARVEL / HILARY DUFF / ANNELIESE VAN DER POOL fanboy I've been since 2000's I'd suggest you to get Disney Plus snd watch some Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven or Ironman.

If I might recommend you something, I'd say:
    Any movie with TIN-TAN
    The Adams Family
    Tim Burton
    Quentin
    Richard Linklater
    Guillermo del Toro
    90s Comedies
    :unsure:
    Something gory / sexuous :unsure:

SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH, it seems that I'm unable to find a certain B-movie casting one of my favourite Pin-Up models; Danielle Riley :(

Last edited by JuanMena, Sep 27, 2020
  6. JuanMena

OP JuanMena Politically Incorrect ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mexico
    Saw this two weeks ago on Amazon Prime and I just remember that fact. So post![​IMG]
    Two characters are destined to save the world a'la Groundhog Day style, featuring Full Metal Bitch and Generic USA Army G.I. Joe.

OH MY GOD!
    What a nice film! The continuity and the special effects are NOT SUPERB, but NOT BAD EITHER.
    It got me hooked and I loved every single minute of this.

Specially the part where Blunt's character is introduced to the audience.
    A Hard to Die Full Metal Bitch that's a rude and yet innocent looking tomboy. I don't know why, but I've been admiring blondes for some time now (and before that I loved Redhead girls for many, many years) and it's actually why I've always liked Blunt since I met her in The Devil wears Prada (she was redhaired at the time) and that's a bonus for my appreciation of this movie.
    I don't know why it took me so long to watch this movie as I saw commercials and advertisements on paid TV, specially on the TNT channel.

It's got to be an instant personal favourite.
    Although... a little bit of gore would've been nice... but who am I to ask for such desires when I have Blunt killing machines on the screen for 1 hour?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Fair enough. I'd suggest you to watch the whole Interstella 5555 movie featuring Daft Punk's music.
    If you feel like having a little bit of variation in short films featuring whole albums.
    That said... I bet you already know about The Wall movie featuring Pink Floyd's music.

7. Vovajka

Vovajka Banned
    Banned

Ukraine
    Knuckle. Really great Irish traveler documentary following two families over the span of 10+ years.

8. ov3rkill

ov3rkill GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Love and Monsters.
    At this point in time, I believe this movie might be better than the upcoming Monster Hunter movie.
    I hope I'm wrong though as I love that franchise.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Movie,