Laser Pointers?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love a laser pointer that runs on batteries that I could easily find and replace, not those friggen watch/hearing aid batteries. I would gladly buy a laser pointer that runs on AA's.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
99% of every laser pointer I use work just fine. The 1% just have dead batteries.
Ah yes. The Catboy knows everything about lasers.

HEY CATBOY LOOK, LASER!
14jyj2g.jpg

Reactions: 14 people

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: 3 people

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99% of every laser pointer I use work just fine. The 1% just have dead batteries.
Im trying to figure out if you like my status because i stated the obvious truth or because your a catboy and are infatuated with little red points of light zipping around a room just like a cat.

Reactions: 1 person

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i got one for about $50 off ebay it's a proper one not with the crappy plastic shell but a real metal one. man you can get up to some trouble with this (i almost did) i can stand on my balcony and shine a dot on the roof of a church maybe a mile or 2 away!

a bunch of us were outside and i stood on my driveway and shone the laser right to the end of the street and it's a bloody long street. about 10 mins later some guys came down asking if they seen any1 with a green laser...we all said no and ...i never done that again :lol:

this 1 is so powerful on a dark night if i shine it up at the sky you can see the outline of it!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Here's my attempt to save this thread from being moved to the EoF.

You want a laser that DOESN'T suck? This is my laser.

This one has 1250mW of power output. The laser has a wavelength of 445nm and the beam is visible 15 miles away. It can pop balloons from 20 feet away, cut through dark fabrics and electrical tape, kill insects, and can get you arrested (minimum 5 years in Federal prison and $250,000 fine for shining at aircraft).

I'm getting a green one soon that's 7 times brighter than this one and the beam is visible from 85 miles away.

You might ask, "Why, Densetsu!?"

Because PEWPEWPEW, that's why.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend this for use on cats.

In fact, you'll WANT to use a sucky laser pointer for your cat. It's safer. You can't have an awesome laser AND use it on animals at the same time.

Reactions: 9 people

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here's my attempt to save this thread from being moved to the EoF.

You want a laser that DOESN'T suck? This is my laser.

This one has 1250mW of power output. The laser has a wavelength of 445nm and the beam is visible 15 miles away. It can pop balloons from 20 feet away, cut through dark fabrics and electrical tape, kill insects, and can get you arrested (minimum 5 years in Federal prison and $250,000 fine for shining at aircraft).

I'm getting a green one soon that's 7 times brighter than this one and the beam is visible from 85 miles away.

You might ask, "Why, Densetsu!?"

Because PEWPEWPEW, that's why.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend this for use on cats.

In fact, you'll WANT to use a sucky laser pointer for your cat. It's safer. You can't have an awesome laser AND use it on animals at the same time.

LMAO those are for the damn military

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 10 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat