Hacking Large XCI and NSP files keep corrupting after I switch from Fusee to EmuMMC

Artorios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My switch is currently on Firmware 12.0.1 and I'm using AMS 0.19.2 .
I have my own switch , and so does my little brother. I downloaded NSP files and XCI files of games that I already own because I don't want to use any of the games my brother also uses in case it might flag his console for a ban.
I'm not having any issues installing games smaller than 5gb , like Ookami and the likes , but whenever I install a game like Botw that has over 10gb , it runs fine after I've installed it through Fusee Primary . But as soon as I reboot into EmuMMC , games larger than 10gb corrupt while the ones smaller than 5-6gb remain playable

Btw , I'm fairly certain that my SD card is not to blame. It's a 256gb card from Sandisk , and I was able to register it for their 10 year warranty , hence why I didn't use any software to test it out.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch is currently on Firmware 12.0.1 and I'm using AMS 0.19.2 .
I have my own switch , and so does my little brother. I downloaded NSP files and XCI files of games that I already own because I don't want to use any of the games my brother also uses in case it might flag his console for a ban.
I'm not having any issues installing games smaller than 5gb , like Ookami and the likes , but whenever I install a game like Botw that has over 10gb , it runs fine after I've installed it through Fusee Primary . But as soon as I reboot into EmuMMC , games larger than 10gb corrupt while the ones smaller than 5-6gb remain playable

Btw , I'm fairly certain that my SD card is not to blame. It's a 256gb card from Sandisk , and I was able to register it for their 10 year warranty , hence why I didn't use any software to test it out.
Use h2testw to test it

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
What do you mean by 'reboot into EmuMMC'? If you boot your Switch with Fusee Primary you boot CFW in EmuMMC if EmuMMC is setup correct.
I am guessing you mean that you use Hekate to start what is called EmuMMC in your setup. If that is by using Fusee secondary then it is probably because you need sigpatches for Hekate. Either boot with Fusee primary where it already works for you or copy the content of hekate.zip to your SD card. You can find the patches here: https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases

Artorios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 137

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
h2testw result seem fine, format your card as FAT32. Also use correct patches for your setup

Fusee Patches
Hekate->Fusee Primary-> Fusee Secondary
Fusee Primary-> Fusee Secondary

Hekate/Fss0 Patches
Hekate-> Fusee Secondary

Last edited by Hayato213,

Artorios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What do you mean by 'reboot into EmuMMC'? If you boot your Switch with Fusee Primary you boot CFW in EmuMMC if EmuMMC is setup correct.
I am guessing you mean that you use Hekate to start what is called EmuMMC in your setup. If that is by using Fusee secondary then it is probably because you need sigpatches for Hekate. Either boot with Fusee primary where it already works for you or copy the content of hekate.zip to your SD card.
Like , when I turn my Switch on with Hekate it gives me the option between EmuMMC , Nand and Stock. But there is also the option of going to payloads and launching with Fusee Primary , which I've been told is necessary to launch TinFoil. I've also downloaded the Patches for the correct Firmware and AMS version I'm in. I'll be able to install the games through Tinfoil and run them no problem. But once I restart my Switch and select EmuMMC through Hekate , the larger games will always corrupt/need to be redowloaded while the smaller games remain playable no problem.
I'm using Fat32 , and as you can see above , my SD card is fine it was able to get through the H2testw with no problems

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
h2testw result seem fine, format your card as FAT32. Also use correct patches for your setup

Fusee Patches
Hekate->Fusee Primary-> Fusee Secondary
Fusee Primary-> Fusee Secondary

Hekate/Fss0 Patches
Hekate-> Fusee Secondary

It was already on Fat32 format as someone told me that it helps prevent failures due to Exfat being prone to corrupt your files. I've already set it back to Fat32, and I am currently transfering files back to it[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Artorios,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like , when I turn my Switch on with Hekate it gives me the option between EmuMMC , Nand and Stock. But there is also the option of going to payloads and launching with Fusee Primary , which I've been told is necessary to launch TinFoil. I've also downloaded the Patches for the correct Firmware and AMS version I'm in. I'll be able to install the games through Tinfoil and run them no problem. But once I restart my Switch and select EmuMMC through Hekate , the larger games will always corrupt/need to be redowloaded while the smaller games remain playable no problem.
I'm using Fat32 , and as you can see above , my SD card is fine it was able to get through the H2testw with no problems

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was already on Fat32 format as someone told me that it helps prevent failures due to Exfat being prone to corrupt your files. I've already set it back to Fat32, and I am currently transfering files back to it
[/QUOTE]If you are going to launch Atmosphere through Hekate directly, then you will need the patches that work with Hekate which can be found in the pinned thread on this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg