Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
First, no this is not the same laptop which I mentioned in my previous thread, this one is brand new actually! It's a HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 8, and its working fine except that the keyboard stopped working! The weird thing is that everytime when it boots up it enters a System Information screen (which you actually have to press F1 on boot to open). It says press ESC to continue, but of course it won't work :wacko: To bypass this I have to hold down the FN Button on boot, but then it only enters to Windows Login screen which of course requires the keyboard :(

I tried getting to the BIOS, but can't figured out what key it is. I have tried ESC, F2, F8, F10, F12 and DEL, but no luck :( Some of them opens the Windows StartUp Repair :/

aalokishere

Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Try removing and reattaching the keyboard. If you know your model and stuff you can just use an online guide to get help to do so.

Also though this might not actually be useful but I think windows login screen has a virtual keyboard option where the mouse can be used to type.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally i say get a cheap USB keyboard then ya can do more and actually access the bios if its a bios issue. from the sounds of it it sounds like some keys are jammed in the pree position(sorry for the pathetic term i use).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast