lambofgod-laidto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone.

I downloaded Pokemon Crystal and was playing it on VisualBoy (a GameBoy Color Emulator for th PC) and I noticed the save file was in the .sgm format. I then used Lameboy to play Crystal on my DS. I manually created a .sav file by pressing X.

Then I tried to get the .sgm file from my VisualBoy into my R4 by renaming it but did not work...
frown.gif

My question is:
Is there anyway to get the save file from the VisualBoy (.sgm) into my R4 (.sav). I haven't found any save file converters in google yet. Can anyone help???

Thanks in advanced.

=lambofgod-laidtorest=

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey everyone.

I downloaded Pokemon Crystal and was playing it on VisualBoy (a GameBoy Color Emulator for th PC) and I noticed the save file was in the .sgm format. IÂ then used Lameboy to play Crystal on my DS. I manually created a .sav file by pressing X.

Then I tried to get the .sgm file from my VisualBoy into my R4 by renaming it but did not work...Â
frown.gif

My question is:
Is there anyway to get the save file from the VisualBoy (.sgm) into my R4 (.sav). I haven't found any save file converters in google yet. Can anyone help???

Thanks in advanced.

=lambofgod-laidtorest=
.SGM it's a Save-State. You should use the Battery save which comes in .sav.

lambofgod-laidto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I'm using VisualBoy a GBC emulator and the it saves in .sgm (VisualBoy Save Game).
I tried loading Crystal in VisualBoy Advance but it does not work...

lambofgod-laidto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I got it working on my VisualBoy Advance. So now I just get the .sav file from it and put it on my R4 and I can play that file on Lameboy???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended