Homebrew RELEASE Lakka 3.0

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thank you I will try it out. Also does this version of lakka have PS2 emulation and is it good?
No and forget about ps2 emu. This is not happening any time soon or ever. There's dolphin for gc/wii. So you can say there are a lot of "ps2" gamecube games you can try out but don't expect much, most of the gc library runs poorly but there are quite some good games that run fullspeed (or very close to it).

Reactions: ComicMaster148

LeyendaV

The One and Only
OP
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Reactions: Happy_Chaos

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes 3.1 stable was released days ago, not 3.1.7. And you still need an unstable nightly build if you want flycast w/vulkan support.

evervolv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have some save files/memory card files from Dolphin on PC, does anyone know where I can drop them in the Lakka filesystem? I feel like I've added .gci/.sav/.state files in every place i can think of and still can't seem to get my GC game to recognize any of them

Happy_Chaos

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to save my RetroArch configuration settings doesn't seem to stick. What gives? Do I have to edit the RetroArch.cfg file itself?

Also, is input on for any of the PS1 cores not named SwanStation still non-functional? Because regardless of what I do, no input is registered on PCSX-ReARMED and the beetle core.

Last, but not least, how is Saturn performance, generally speaking?

Gavin_Darkglider

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if they shared the kernels external to the compilation that works.

The kernel on the switchroot gitlab builds, you just have to know how to do it. Lakka also builds the kernel, but I merged all of the trees for that, soon I will finish up the kernel merging package for lakka, so I wont have to do really any work at all to update the kernel in lakka. Other than that, I am not really sure why you would need to compile the kernel, unless you wanted to add support for a specific device, or wanted to develop it more. And if you wanted to develop it more, I would think you would be able to figure out how to use the kernel build scripts I wrote a long time ago.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Flycast should be included in the nightlies now, but whether it is a recent build or not I am not sure
I already checked, it is available in the nocturnal and stable version and with Vulkan. Later I will test if with Vulkan I have a better performance in TV mode since it is very lagged for rescaling on TV.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is also available in Retroarch Horizon, but without Vulkan to use (And it does not have the Dolphin core)

Is there an alternative to Dolphin in Lakka like MMJ for Switch?

Reactions: Snomannen_kalle

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I already checked, it is available in the nocturnal and stable version and with Vulkan. Later I will test if with Vulkan I have a better performance in TV mode since it is very lagged for rescaling on TV.

It is also available in Retroarch Horizon, but without Vulkan to use (And it does not have the Dolphin core)

Is there an alternative to Dolphin in Lakka like MMJ for Switch?
As far as I'm aware, Dolphin is the only GC/Wii emulator on Lakka

FFTfanatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible for Lakka Retroarch to draw its roms / isos from the Horizon partition? I have a bunch of games that I'd like to be able to access on the Horizon PPSSPP standalone and Retroarch; if at all possible I would prefer not to have to double my storage consumption by installing duplicates of those games on the Lakka partition.

Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: tabzer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: