La Mulana wads

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Quijabone, May 23, 2012.

1. Quijabone
    OP

Quijabone Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2012
    United States
    Hello everyone, new to the forums but have used this site for information for a number of years now.
    I have a few questions regarding the Wiiware version of La-Mulana.
    I had been anticipating its US/EU release for a while now and the news that the US/EU version has been canceled has made me go on a desperate obsessive hunt for a playable version.
    I have a softmodded wii so I decided to try and track down the JP wad version, which I finally found after a bunch of broken links.
    I used Freethewads to change its region to NTSC-U so I got the game playing on my wii, but I noticed some text is in English, the opening story summary, and the names of different areas, however nearly all the clues screens/config menus/items/dialogue are understandably in Japanese.
    but i've read on certain sites and seen a youtube video of some gameplay footage where the clues were in english, as far as I know it was the JP version only with a lot more english going on than my version.

question is does anyone know if there is a more english version floating around out there? or was that video a demo for the US/EU version? and if so, is it possible to get that wad anywhere?

and also is it possible to do a fan translation of the wiiware JP version? and if so has there been any word that anyone is working on one?

thanks guys/gals

2. Ergo

Ergo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    There's a patch for the older PC version, which is probably what you were seeing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice