Tutorial  Updated

L4T Ubuntu Applcation Install guides.

So, instead of clogging up poor @bylaws L4T thread (sorry buddy!) with emulators apps, I figured it might be a good idea to try and make a separate thread for quick guides, and leave his one to troubleshooting actual L4T issues.

The intent for this thread is to leave behind quickshot guides for others to install applications we know works for Tegra Linux, so here's the one's I've managed so far, with the help of some folks in the L4T OS thread.

If others are going to add to this thread with their own little guides, try to keep each seperate command on it's own line, and if the command is too big for 1 line, seperate it as I have done in the Vulkan Dolphin guide. Little comments should go into square brackets and have the color changed to red. Try to keep it in a format that people can copy/paste each line as they're needed.

(It is advised to make a Swapfile, so please follow that guide first!)

sudo apt install nano
[You can change 1G to whatever size you want, I used 2G]
sudo fallocate -l 1G /swapfile
[If fallocate throws an error, you want to run the]
[next command, if it doesn't, skip it]

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile bs=1024 count=1048576
sudo chmod 600 /swapfile
sudo mkswap /swapfile
sudo swapon /swapfile
sudo nano /etc/fstab
[You need to add this entry to the file you just opened]
[to make the change permanent:]

/swapfile swap swap defaults 0 0
[To verify that it installed correctly:]
sudo free -h
[Something like this should be the output:]

[total        used         free       shared  buff/cache  available]
[Mem: 488M 158M 83M 2.3M 246M 217M]
[Swap: 1.0G 506M 517M]

echo performance | sudo tee /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dolphin-emu/ppa
sudo apt-get update
git clone https://github.com/Tinob/Ishiiruka.git
cd Ishiiruka
mkdir build
cd build

[This next line is all in one, so copy/paste]
sudo apt install git cmake ffmpeg libavcodec-dev libevdev-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev libsfml-dev libminiupnpc-dev libmbedtls-dev curl libhidapi-dev libwxbase3.0-dev libwxgtk3.0-dev libpangocairo-1.0-0 libgtk2.0-dev libbluetooth-dev qt5-default qtbase5-private-dev libudev-dev libxi-dev

cmake ..
make -j4
sudo make install

[Once installed, execute with]
ishiiruka
[Then lock it to the sidebar for easy access]

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libretro/testing
sudo apt-get install retroarch* libretro*
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
[Easy enough to install]

sudo apt-get install xserver-xorg-input-joystick

[To use your joycons as a mouse, press the sync buttons on the rail of each joycon, then use the bluetooth app to connect to them both. Once both are connected, hold them like you normally do, and press L+R (L1, R1 in Playstation terms), and that should be it!]
[Another easy install, to change sensitivity, go to system settings, mouse, and make your changes]

sudo apt-get install kodi
[After installing Kodi, you will need to logout. Do not shut down or reboot, but if you did, follow the same instructions.]
[Log out, and you'll be at the login menu. Click the account, and it'll ask you for your password.]
[Underneath the password box, is a cog. Click the cog, and click Unity.]
[From now on, Kodi will not automatically start upon booting up linux.]
[Yet another easy one, but this is a very powerful media box program]

[Original Post https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...ling-moonlight-embedded-on-l4t-ubuntu.537429/ ]
sudo apt-get update
[Next line is all 1 command]
sudo apt-get install libopus0 libexpat1 libasound2 libudev1 libavahi-client3 libcurl3 libevdev2 libenet7 -y && sudo apt-get install libssl-dev libopus-dev libasound2-dev libudev-dev libavahi-client-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libevdev-dev libexpat1-dev libpulse-dev uuid-dev libenet-dev cmake gcc g++ fakeroot debhelper
libavcodec-dev libsdl2-dev -y

git clone https://github.com/irtimmer/moonlight-embedded.git
cd moonlight-embedded
git submodule update --init
mkdir build
cd build/
cmake ../
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

[Now reboot your switch]
moonlight pair <pc local ip>
moonlight stream <pc local ip>

[Where pc local ip, you must put in your pc's ip address. To find that, on windows, open Win+r, in the dialog box, put in cmd.exe. In the new window, type in ipconfg, then look for your systems ip address. if you computer is wired to your network, it'll fall under "Ethernet adapter Ethernet".
If it is Wireless, then it'll fall under "Wireless LAN adapter WiFi"
Either way, you'll want the IPv4 Address.]
[In linux, just open terminal, the command "ifconfig" and look for IPv4]

[To configure your joycons to work with Moonlight]
sudo gedit /usr/local/share/moonlight/gamecontroller.txt

[Scroll to the bottom and copy/paste one of these style codes into the file]
[For Nintendo Style:]
050000007e0500000620000001000000,Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons,a:b1,b:b0,back:b9,dpdown:b15,dpleft:b16,dpright:b17,dpup:b14,guide:b11,leftshoulder:b5,leftstick:b12,lefttrigger:b7,leftx:a0,lefty:a1,rightshoulder:b6,rightstick:b13,righttrigger:b8,rightx:a2,righty:a3,start:b10,x:b2,y:b3,

[For Microsoft Style:] 050000007e0500000620000001000000,Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons,a:b0,b:b1,back:b9,dpdown:b15,dpleft:b16,dpright:b17,dpup:b14,guide:b11,leftshoulder:b5,leftstick:b12,lefttrigger:b7,leftx:a0,lefty:a1,rightshoulder:b6,rightstick:b13,righttrigger:b8,rightx:a2,righty:a3,start:b10,x:b3,y:b2,

[Then,press CTRL + X. Then press Y. Then close terminal and reboot your switch.]

Last edited by ,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copied settings exactly, tons of stuttering, if any view of the water fps dives just like ishiiruka. Does go up to 30 fps in some situations but fps average is 15.
did you run all of the commands necessary for the best possible cpu performance?

echo performance | sudo tee /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor
echo 1 | sudo tee /sys/kernel/tegra_cpufreq/overclock
echo 2091000 | sudo tee /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_max_freq

Reactions: MartianMSK

BruhBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you run all of the commands necessary for the best possible cpu performance?

echo 1 | sudo tee /sys/kernel/tegra_cpufreq/overclock
echo 2091000 | sudo tee /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_max_freq
Yes it is running at 2 ghz

cirojr82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, thanks for the good job.

Could you please show us how to install any app where we could control the mouse via android app. For example, using the Droidmote app.

Thanks!

tansoftware

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Compiled it from source and it works!

Code:
dingo@dingo-nintendo-switch:~/Downloads/gzdoom-g4.1.1/build$ ./gzdoom
GZDoom <unknown version> -  - SDL version
Compiled on May  8 2019

M_LoadDefaults: Load system defaults.
W_Init: Init WADfiles.
 adding /home/dingo/Downloads/gzdoom-g4.1.1/build/gzdoom.pk3, 621 lumps
 adding /home/dingo/Downloads/gzdoom-g4.1.1/build/zd_extra.pk3, 1520 lumps
 adding /home/dingo/.config/gzdoom/doom.wad, 1264 lumps
I_Init: Setting up machine state.
I_InitSound: Initializing OpenAL
  Opened device Built-in Audio Digital Stereo (HDMI)
  EFX enabled
V_Init: allocate screen.
S_Init: Setting up sound.
ST_Init: Init startup screen.
Checking cmd-line parameters...
S_InitData: Load sound definitions.
G_ParseMapInfo: Load map definitions.
Texman.Init: Init texture manager.
ParseTeamInfo: Load team definitions.
LoadActors: Load actor definitions.
script parsing took 886.21 ms
R_Init: Init Doom refresh subsystem.
DecalLibrary: Load decals.
M_Init: Init menus.
P_Init: Init Playloop state.
ParseSBarInfo: Loading custom status bar definition.
D_CheckNetGame: Checking network game status.
player 1 of 1 (1 nodes)
Using video driver x11
GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation
GL_RENDERER: NVIDIA Tegra X1 (nvgpu)/integrated
GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 32.1.0 (Core profile)
GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.60 NVIDIA

Max. texture size: 16384
Max. texture units: 32
Max. varying: 124
Max. combined shader storage blocks: 96
Max. vertex shader storage blocks: 16
Resolution: 1920 x 1080

@WuskyDingo

I tried compiling from source, and it seemed to compile successfully, but when loading ./gzdoom, I get the menu to choose which Wad to load, and then it crashes with the following error:
---------------------------------------------
terry@terry-switch:~/gzdoom_build/gzdoom/build$ ./gzdoom
GZDoom g4.2pre-44-gcace5079f - 2019-05-09 16:06:18 +0200 - SDL version
Compiled on May 9 2019

M_LoadDefaults: Load system defaults.
W_Init: Init WADfiles.
adding /home/terry/gzdoom_build/gzdoom/build/gzdoom.pk3, 621 lumps
adding /home/terry/gzdoom_build/gzdoom/build/zd_extra.pk3, 1657 lumps
adding /home/terry/.config/gzdoom/TNT.WAD, 3101 lumps
I_Init: Setting up machine state.
I_InitSound: Initializing OpenAL
Opened device Built-in Audio Speaker playback + Headphones playback
EFX enabled
V_Init: allocate screen.
S_Init: Setting up sound.
ST_Init: Init startup screen.
Checking cmd-line parameters...
S_InitData: Load sound definitions.
G_ParseMapInfo: Load map definitions.
Texman.Init: Init texture manager.
ParseTeamInfo: Load team definitions.
LoadActors: Load actor definitions.
script parsing took 470.52 ms
R_Init: Init Doom refresh subsystem.
DecalLibrary: Load decals.
M_Init: Init menus.
P_Init: Init Playloop state.
ParseSBarInfo: Loading custom status bar definition.
D_CheckNetGame: Checking network game status.
player 1 of 1 (1 nodes)

dbus[24884]: arguments to dbus_message_new_method_call() were incorrect, assertion "path != NULL" failed in file ../../../dbus/dbus-message.c line 1362.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.

D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace
Aborted (core dumped)
---------------------------------------------

I followed the instructions posted on https://zdoom.org/wiki/Compile_GZDoom_on_Linux

I'm not sure what did I miss here. Would really appreciate your help if you can post how you compiled it because I'm sensing I may have compiled it in a wrong manner or probably used an incompatible version.

Thanks.

BruhBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try changing cpu override to around 60% at config -> advanced

btw, any browser recommendations that may work better than chromium?
Ye it runs around 25-30 but still drops quite a bit. It's playable if u can tolerate stuttering. I have tried other games like strikers and they run at full speed now. I believe regular dolphin is better than ishiiruka

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone else's Dolphin UI run really slow? The games run fine but when trying to remap my controls it's hit or miss whether clicking the remap button for each button will work.
Hi, thanks for the good job.

Could you please show us how to install any app where we could control the mouse via android app. For example, using the Droidmote app.

Thanks!

I was able to use the serverless bluetooth mouse/keyboard app on Google Play without installing anything to the Switch, just pairing it like any Bluetooth device. It was a bit laggy but it does the job if you don't have an actual Bluetooth mouse/keyboard.

kevandkkim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having trouble adding the dolphin ppa. It hangs fir awhile then doesn't get the gpg key. Anyone here of this issue or could just share the key

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot from 2019-05-09 21-07-06.png
Can anyone help me with xqemu? im using mborgerson's perf-wip branch

Last edited by pietempgba,

LeMageFro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If anyone is interested I edited the config file of xorg-input-joystick to make it more convenient, especially if you use emulators you can press the left joystick to disable/enable keyboard and mouse inputs.

The buttons are mapped as follows :
A = right click
B = left click
X = middle click
Y = caps lock
L = backspace
R = space
ZL = escape (very useful to exit fullscreen mode with dolphin)
ZR = enter
D-pad = arrow keys
- = volume down
+ = volume up
screenshot button = brightness down
home button = brightness up
left stick button = disable/enable mouse and keyboard inputs (very useful with dolphin as well)
right stick button = F5

To use it you just have to replace the file 50-joystick.conf located in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d with the one attached to this post (you'll need root permission so do it with the 'sudo mv' command for example). No need to fully reboot for it to take effect, you can just log out and log back in.

If you want to modify the config to your liking you can refer to this documentation :
https://manpages.debian.org/unstable/xserver-xorg-input-joystick/joystick.4.en.html

is it possible to temp disable xserver-xorg-input-joystick while a game is loaded?
This should interest you !

Attachments

• joystick config.zip
    381 bytes · Views: 335
Last edited by LeMageFro,

piratebay87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the same post I made on another thread, but I'm putting it here as well to ensure answers as best I can.

While installing the package from this line
"sudo apt install git cmake ffmpeg libavcodec-dev libevdev-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev libsfml-dev libminiupnpc-dev libmbedtls-dev curl libhidapi-dev libwxbase3.0-dev libwxgtk3.0-dev libpangocairo-1.0-0 libgtk2.0-dev libbluetooth-dev qt5-default qtbase5-private-dev libudev-dev libxi-dev

cmake ..
make -j4
sudo make install"

I get:
"dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/59-libsys-hostname-long-perl_1.5-1_all.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/59-libsys-hostname-long-perl_1.5-1_all.deb (--unpack):
subprocess dpkg-split returned error exit status 2
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/60-libmail-sendmail-perl_0.80-1_all.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/60-libmail-sendmail-perl_0.80-1_all.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-deb: error: '/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/61-libmbedcrypto1_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb' is not a Debian format archive
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/61-libmbedcrypto1_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-deb --control subprocess returned error exit status 2
Selecting previously unselected package libmbedx509-0:arm64.
Preparing to unpack .../62-libmbedx509-0_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb ...
Unpacking libmbedx509-0:arm64 (2.8.0-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libmbedtls10:arm64.
Preparing to unpack .../63-libmbedtls10_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb ...
Unpacking libmbedtls10:arm64 (2.8.0-1) ...
dpkg-deb: error: '/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/64-libmbedtls-dev_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb' is not a Debian format archive
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/64-libmbedtls-dev_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb (--unpack):
No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/65-libminiupnpc-dev_1.9.20140610-4ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/65-libminiupnpc-dev_1.9.20140610-4ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/66-libmtdev-dev_1.1.5-1ubuntu3_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/66-libmtdev-dev_1.1.5-1ubuntu3_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/67-libpng-tools_1.6.34-1ubuntu0.18.04.2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/67-libpng-tools_1.6.34-1ubuntu0.18.04.2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/68-libqt5concurrent5_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/68-libqt5concurrent5_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/69-qt5-qmake-bin_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/69-qt5-qmake-bin_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/70-qt5-qmake_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/70-qt5-qmake_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/71-qtbase5-dev-tools_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/71-qtbase5-dev-tools_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/72-qtbase5-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/72-qtbase5-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/73-libqt5opengl5-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/73-libqt5opengl5-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/74-libsfml-system2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/74-libsfml-system2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/75-libsfml-audio2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/75-libsfml-audio2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/76-libsfml-window2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/76-libsfml-window2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/77-libsfml-graphics2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/77-libsfml-graphics2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/78-libsfml-network2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/78-libsfml-network2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/79-libswscale-dev_7%3a3.4.6-0ubuntu0.18.04.1_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/79-libswscale-dev_7%3a3.4.6-0ubuntu0.18.04.1_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/80-libudev-dev_237-3ubuntu10.21_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/80-libudev-dev_237-3ubuntu10.21_arm64.deb (--unpack):
Selecting previously unselected package libwacom-dev.
Preparing to unpack .../81-libwacom-dev_0.29-1_arm64.deb ...
Unpacking libwacom-dev (0.29-1) ...
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/82-libwxbase3.0-0v5_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/82-libwxbase3.0-0v5_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-deb: error: '/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/83-wx3.0-headers_3.0.4+dfsg-3_all.deb' is not a Debian format archive
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/83-wx3.0-headers_3.0.4+dfsg-3_all.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/84-libwxbase3.0-dev_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/84-libwxbase3.0-dev_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/85-libwxgtk3.0-0v5_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/85-libwxgtk3.0-0v5_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb (--unpack):
Selecting previously unselected package wx-common.
Preparing to unpack .../86-wx-common_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb ...
Unpacking wx-common (3.0.4+dfsg-3) ...
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/87-libwxgtk3.0-dev_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/87-libwxgtk3.0-dev_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/88-libxkbcommon-dev_0.8.0-1ubuntu0.1_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/88-libxkbcommon-dev_0.8.0-1ubuntu0.1_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/89-qt5-default_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/89-qt5-default_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
Selecting previously unselected package libevdev-dev:arm64.
Preparing to unpack .../90-libevdev-dev_1.5.8+dfsg-1_arm64.deb ...
Unpacking libevdev-dev:arm64 (1.5.8+dfsg-1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libinput-dev:arm64.
Preparing to unpack .../91-libinput-dev_1.10.4-1_arm64.deb ...
Unpacking libinput-dev:arm64 (1.10.4-1) ...
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/92-qtbase5-private-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/92-qtbase5-private-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/93-libbluetooth-dev_5.48-0ubuntu3.1_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/93-libbluetooth-dev_5.48-0ubuntu3.1_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/94-libhidapi-libusb0_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/94-libhidapi-libusb0_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/95-libhidapi-hidraw0_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/95-libhidapi-hidraw0_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-split: error: error reading /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/96-libhidapi-dev_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb: Is a directory
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/96-libhidapi-dev_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb (--unpack):
dpkg-deb: error: '/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/97-libsfml-dev_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb' is not a Debian format archive
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/97-libsfml-dev_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb (--unpack):
Errors were encountered while processing:
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/59-libsys-hostname-long-perl_1.5-1_all.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/60-libmail-sendmail-perl_0.80-1_all.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/61-libmbedcrypto1_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/64-libmbedtls-dev_2.8.0-1_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/65-libminiupnpc-dev_1.9.20140610-4ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/66-libmtdev-dev_1.1.5-1ubuntu3_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/67-libpng-tools_1.6.34-1ubuntu0.18.04.2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/68-libqt5concurrent5_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/69-qt5-qmake-bin_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/70-qt5-qmake_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/71-qtbase5-dev-tools_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/72-qtbase5-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/73-libqt5opengl5-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/74-libsfml-system2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/75-libsfml-audio2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/76-libsfml-window2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/77-libsfml-graphics2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/78-libsfml-network2.4_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/79-libswscale-dev_7%3a3.4.6-0ubuntu0.18.04.1_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/80-libudev-dev_237-3ubuntu10.21_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/82-libwxbase3.0-0v5_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/83-wx3.0-headers_3.0.4+dfsg-3_all.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/84-libwxbase3.0-dev_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/85-libwxgtk3.0-0v5_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/87-libwxgtk3.0-dev_3.0.4+dfsg-3_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/88-libxkbcommon-dev_0.8.0-1ubuntu0.1_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/89-qt5-default_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/92-qtbase5-private-dev_5.9.5+dfsg-0ubuntu2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/93-libbluetooth-dev_5.48-0ubuntu3.1_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/94-libhidapi-libusb0_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/95-libhidapi-hidraw0_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/96-libhidapi-dev_0.8.0~rc1+git20140818.d17db57+dfsg-2_arm64.deb
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-MIJWgL/97-libsfml-dev_2.4.2+dfsg-4_arm64.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)"
I've had to deal with this twice now, and the last time it happened I couldn't write files to the microSD anymore and had to format.
Any suggestions?

Last edited by gamesquest1, , Reason: hide that mess XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-