KYT: Twiffles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinkhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,137
  • Replies Replies 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Age
34
Location
Across the pond
Website
Visit site
XP
257
Country
KYTlogo.png
The 'temper being questioned during this session is Twiffles! (View blog or Wiki page)

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

Orc (April 9th to 12th)
xalphax (April 9th to 9th)
ChotaZ (April 4th to 7th)
cupajoe38 (March 27th to April 4th due to April Fools)
The Teej (March 24th to 27th due to site downtime)
WeaponXxX (March 22nd to 24th)
ZeWarriorReturns (March 18th to 20th)
Shiro786 (March 16th to 18th then 20th to 22nd)
JacobReaper (March 14th to 16th)
xcalibur (March 12th to 14th)
sonicslasher (March 10th to 12th)
CockroachMan (March 8th to 10th)
Nero (March 4th to 8th)
Syslak (March 2nd to 4th)
wiithepeople (Feb. 27th to March 2nd)
Mortenga (Feb. 22nd to 27th - Never answered questions)
DarkAura (Feb. 19th to 22nd)
Warcueid (Feb. 16th to 19th)
pkprostudio (Feb. 13th to 16th)
Icarus (Feb. 11th to 13th)
Samutz (Feb. 8th to 11th)
JPH (Feb. 6th to 8th)
Taras (Jan. 29th to Feb. 6th)
mercluke (Jan. 26th to 29th)
Harsky (Jan. 24th to 26th)
Hadrian (Jan. 21st to 24th)
Fiddy101 (Jan. 19th to 21st)
Extreme Coder (Jan. 17th to 19th)
Ace Gunman (Jan. 15th to 17th)
silverspoon (Jan. 13th to 15th)
Thug4L1f3 (Jan. 11th to 13th)
Jax (Jan. 9th to 11th)
\/\/oltz (Jan. 7th to 9th)
ShadowXP (Jan. 5th to 7th)
SpikeyNDS (Jan. 3rd to 5th)
Sessions from last season
If you want a KYT session, simply PM sinkhead and he'll add you to the queue
tpi.gif


Thanks to JPH for the banner!

Posts merged

Favourite lolcat?
Who is your God?
Would you rather be a fireman or a lumberjack?
 
1. why twiffles?
2. what is the first thing you would take if your house were on fire?
3. blue or black?
4. pepsi or cola?
5. dog or cat?
6. who are you?
 
sinkhead said:
Favourite lolcat?
Who is your God?
Would you rather be a fireman or a lumberjack?
1. Err, monorail cat
2. God (catholic) and Haruhi
3. Depends, do I get shot gun?


tinymonkeyt said:
1. why twiffles?
2. what is the first thing you would take if your house were on fire?
3. blue or black?
4. pepsi or cola?
5. dog or cat?
6. who are you?
1. It's a nickname my friend gave me. Twilight + Ruffles (chips)
2. I don't live in a house, haha
3. Blue
4. Cola
5. Dog (I'm allergic to cats)
6. Somebody

QUOTE(moozxy @ Apr 13 2008, 05:03 AM)
What do you have against Mr Unicorn?
1. Who the heck is Mr. Unicorn? >_>
 
offtopic84 said:
Hot for Rei, but don't list Evangelion as one of your favorite anime series?
That's true, but it rhymes so I say it. Plus Rei is awesome, despite having practically no facial expressions.

QUOTE(Urza @ Apr 13 2008, 05:18 AM) Do you have a penis?

There is only one correct answer.
I wonder how many people wanted to ask this, or want the answer. Well, the answer is nope. And no, I won't get naked kthx.
 
Do you masturbate?
How many GBs (possibly TB
tongue.gif
) of hentai do you have?
Would you borrow me some?
tongue.gif
 
Twiffles said:
I wonder how many people wanted to ask this, or want the answer. Well, the answer is nope. And no, I won't get naked kthx.

Why do you have to think so pervertedly? you could just take a timestamped photo


1. Can you swim very well?
2. Favorite band/artist?
3. Favorite youtube vid?
4. If you could only own one Wii game, what would it be?
5. If you could only own one DS game, what would it be?
6. If you could only own one game, and the console it belongs to, what would it be.
 
1) How come you're so awesome?
2) What would you do if you encounter a sleeping dragon?
3) What is your opinion of taxes?
4) How come my questions are so random?
5) Insane or mentally-unstable?
 
1) I believe a lot of people over here envy you for living in Japan.. What do you think of that?
2) If you had the choice, in what other country would you like to live?
3) What's your favorite food?
 
Salamantis said:
Do you masturbate?
How many GBs (possibly TB
tongue.gif
) of hentai do you have?
Would you borrow me some?
tongue.gif

1. Uh... >.>
2. Hmm... 5 gigs? I deleted a lot.
3. I don't think that's allowed here.
2. I look at hentai for story and such... XD
 
I can't think of any question..
..Besides...



Do you think orc signed his "leaving" letter with (angela) as a mindfuck to us all or do you think he is female

I've already made up my mind as you can tell.
 
Hellllllo there...

1.) Are you planning on heading back to Japan for a visit anytime soon? I've been looking for a couple things from overseas...

2.) I'm on Episode 20 of Naruto, should I quit while I'm ahead (or behind, in this case) seeing as how there are over 200 episodes to catch up on?

3.) Favy PW character (besides PW) and hows comes?

4.) I need a good manga with an unbelievable storyline (must have twists, turns, good stuff). What should I look for?


Have a wonderful day!
happy.gif
 
Hey,

1) Whats your Fav Hentai?
2) Do you like Doujins?
3) Where were you born?
4) Your fav chinese food?
 
Whats with ignoring me/being AFK/other lame excuse every time I try to talk to you on MSN?
 
1) Do you like perverts?
2) What is your favourite colour?
3) Where is the place you like being at the most?
4) noods or you're a man Why do you like hentai so much?
 
My lone question is, What possesses you to think telling everyone here that, as a girl, you loving that kind of stuff is a smart idea?
blink.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News