KYT: ScuberSteve

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinkhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 13,428
  • Replies Replies 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Evil said:
When did you first decide that you wanted to pretend that you were abnormal?
When everyone else decided to pretend they were normal.
 
1. How much longer is Osaka's KYT be on hold for?
2. Orc-Jack or Orc-Megatron?
3. Lemon or lime?
4. .com or .org?
5.
ph34r.gif

6.
ph34r.gif

7. I really have nothing more to say....















Wait...













rofl
 
Scooby has a KYT? OMG then I must ask questions of him...

1. What happened between us the other night?
2. You are a Canadian. Do you like hockey?
3. If you like hockey, what is your favorite team?
4. Do you love me?
5. Does what happened between us the other night make you love me more?
6. You are younger then I. Did what we do count as me raping you?
 
are you slightly angry or even jealous that Costello's KYT is still pwning yours?
for now i mean.
do you have a racial preference for your future spouse? if so, what race?
 
tinymonkeyt said:
are you slightly angry or even jealous that Costello's KYT is still pwning yours?
for now i mean.
do you have a racial preference for your future spouse? if so, what race?
I know he's leader and all, but I think sinkhead's letting his go on so he can get a promotion.
ph34r.gif
 
DarkAura said:
1. How much longer is Osaka's KYT be on hold for?
2. Orc-Jack or Orc-Megatron?
3. Lemon or lime?
4. .com or .org?
5.
ph34r.gif

6.
ph34r.gif

7. I really have nothing more to say....

Wait...

rofl
1. It will be on hold as long as Duke Nukem is in development.
2. Orc-Megatron
3. Lemon. Lime fics fail to deliver.
4. .org sounds nicer.
5.
ph34r.gif

6.
ph34r.gif

7.
ROFL.jpg

You wanted to see that, didn't you?


fischju said:
Why don't you ever read books?
Cause the library hates me
On a more serial note, I love to read. I just don't have the will to do it.

DrKupo said:
I am going to ask you one question only:

Why are you so racist?
Cause you're a dick. No, it's cause my Asian parents told me to be this way for about 12 years.

JKR Firefox said:
Scooby has a KYT? OMG then I must ask questions of him...

1. What happened between us the other night?
2. You are a Canadian. Do you like hockey?
3. If you like hockey, what is your favorite team?
4. Do you love me?
5. Does what happened between us the other night make you love me more?
6. You are younger then I. Did what we do count as me raping you?
1. We realized our hookers were making out with each other, so we just watched.
2. I used to PLAY hockey.
3. I don't follow sports.
4. Yes, I do. =D
5. Yep, since you paid.
6. There was no sex involving either of us; so no.



Posts merged

tinymonkeyt said:
are you slightly angry or even jealous that Costello's KYT is still pwning yours?
for now i mean.
do you have a racial preference for your future spouse? if so, what race?
Myes... I will have to kill him...QUOTE(ScuberSteve @ May 11 2008, 07:08 PM)
This is all personal preference:
Asian
 
What do you really think about American Indie rock, specifically The National? I'll remind you
 
1. Blonds, Brunets or Redheads?
2. What is your favourite video game character?
3. Do you like to swim?
4. Do you have a girlfriend?
5. Why not?
nyanya.gif

6. Catz, Dogz or horsez?
7. What is your favourite song?
8. Do you like pokemon?
9. What is your favourite kind of pizza?
10. Why is tingle so much cooler than your average black mage?
 
fischju said:
What do you really think about American Indie rock, specifically The National?
How the hell did "indie rock" become a genre? I always thought that indie was an abbreviation of independent.
Other than that, yeah, I like The National.
Of course, I like other people moar.
 
shinsil said:
1. Blonds, Brunets or Redheads?
2. What is your favourite video game character?
3. Do you like to swim?
4. Do you have a girlfriend?
5. Why not?
nyanya.gif

6. Catz, Dogz or horsez?
7. What is your favourite song?
8. Do you like pokemon?
9. What is your favourite kind of pizza?
10. Why is tingle so much cooler than your average black mage?
1. Brunettes.
2. Black Mage, of course.
3. Nope.
4. Nope.
5. Cause I suck at Real Life T.T
6. Catz (They do everything themselves!)
7. Favourite song of the now: Long Way to Go - Gwen Stafani & Andre 3000
8. Only a little.
9. Margarita pizzas are awesome.
10. Cause he's almost a 40-year-old virgin?

Posts merged

sonicslasher said:
Why?
Because.

QUOTE(Narin @ May 11 2008, 08:05 PM)
Would you have sex with Britney Spears?
Yes.
 
Would you still be my friend if I killed a bear?
What about 2 bears?
What about 2 bears and a gorilla?
Do you brush your teeth 3 times a day?
Who would win a fight Naruto or Monkey D. Luffy?
 
shinsil said:
Would you still be my friend if I killed a bear?
What about 2 bears?
What about 2 bears and a gorilla?
Do you brush your teeth 3 times a day?
Who would win a fight Naruto or Monkey D. Luffy?
Yes.
Yes. +1
Yes. +2
Yes. +3
No.
I hope both die.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News