KYT: ScuberSteve

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinkhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 13,428
  • Replies Replies 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAPANIN' SON? (What's happenin' son?)
FIY's? (Egg Fried Rice?)
WATAAAA? (Water?)
Cheeseburger? (Cheeseburger?)
Chicken Royale? (Noodles and soup?)
 
fischju said:
Why did mine get locked while this monstrosity is still going?
Cause infamy > fame

Linkiboy said:
fischju said:
Why did mine get locked while this monstrosity is still going?

Mine hasnt been locked for over a year now.

Locking isn't the coolest.

fischju said:
Sinkhead hates me
Go blog about it. Or PM someone about it. Or cry in a corner. Whichever.



Posts merged

DarkAura said:
1. Do you like... ROFL?
2. If you post that picture, do you think that I will haunt your dreams for ever and ever?
3. Do you like chasing cats?
4. How's it going?
1. ROFL is my least favourite acronym for signifying laugheter. No, I do NOT like it.
2. Nope.
3. I love chasing cats. Especially under beds. But then they escape while I can't see through the darkness, and leave me swatting at an old bag under the bed thinking it's a cat.
4. Not totally awesome right now, but I think things will get better over the next few months.

QUOTE(Upperleft @ May 21 2008, 03:13 AM) 1- HAI
2- NO WAI
3- BAI
1- HAI2U
2- YA WAI
3- HAI2UAGAIN

QUOTE(Dio @ May 21 2008, 05:45 AM)
Wehkoumnyah?
Absolutely. But only if you REALLY want it.

QUOTE(Masta_mind257 @ May 21 2008, 10:27 AM)
WAPANIN' SON? (What's happenin' son?)
FIY's? (Egg Fried Rice?)
WATAAAA? (Water?)
Cheeseburger? (Cheeseburger?)
Chicken Royale? (Noodles and soup?)
Not much.
Had some the other day. It kicked ass.
I drink about 3 litres of it everyday.
I want one. NOW.
Mmm... Yes...
 
Narin said:
Do you like moogles?
Will you be my daddy?
Of course, kupo!
Of course, kupo!

QUOTE(distorted.frequency @ May 21 2008, 08:06 PM) What's the cheat code for life?
You have o sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" approximately 300 times before jumping on a mgical mushroom which will lead you to a hidden room with three gems. Touch none of them for three hours, and you will recieve a NES controller made of tin foil and melted elastic bands. Type in the following code: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, START. You shold recieve something nice.
 
fischju said:
Will you answer any question truthfully?
Depends on the questions.
Though, I'll probobly just not answer the question rather than lie.
 
Gman 101 said:
Do you speak Asianese?

Last question, and the answer is...

No, I suck at Korean. I can't read OR write. I can do phonetics, but it takes forever. However, I can understand MOST of what people are saying to me, and I can speak like a small child. So, awesome?

AND SINCE THIS IS THE END
I would like to say,
INFAMY > FAME

k4f1hs.jpg


Yeah, so the picture proves nothing, BUT I WAS CLOSE.
Seriously, I was 5 posts away from outdoing an admin's KYT.
Now go find interest in other people! =D

QUOTE(sinkhead @ May 26 2008, 06:18 AM) Scuber's session finished ages ago, k?

That's what YOU think.
And do. Er, command?
 
fischju said:
sinkhead said:
Scuber's session finished ages ago, k?

Post some questions in somebody else's!

Yea, like mine!

Oh, wait...

I have a question!

I was away cramming during your session so let me ask you.
Do you have a sister?
Is she teh hot?
Will this outdo Costello?
 
Xcalibur said:
fischju said:
sinkhead said:
Scuber's session finished ages ago, k?

Post some questions in somebody else's!

Yea, like mine!

Oh, wait...

I have a question!

I was away cramming during your session so let me ask you.
Do you have a sister?
Is she teh hot?
Will this outdo Costello?
Yep, I have a sister, 12 years older than me, named Lisa
I REALLY can't answer that. Some say she is, but the only thing stopping her is the fat.
PROSSOBLY!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News