-what was the first movie you saw in a cinema?
did you like it?
-fav. fastfood?
-do you like bananas more if they are green or brown?
-Like you? I LOVE YOU. Mostly because I have yet to see you say something negative about me, something about half the active GBAtemp population that is willing to lurk Testng Area/ General Off-Topic Chat has done.
-The Titanic. Fucking awesome. Naked chicks, AND senseless violence! What's not to love?
-Taco Bell
-Green
QUOTE(ojsinnerz @ May 11 2008, 05:41 PM) Can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
1. Are you Epic Fail Guy with an alias?
2. Should I call you on Skype right now?
3. If yes to number 2, why?
4. Why does one of the pictures in your revolving signature make a guy look like a girl?
5. Deletable or Delectable?
6. TWEWY or PW?
7. Will we ever truly know our temps?
what made you decide to join the site?
The lack of me posting on a forum (other than 4chan) and the fact that I needed to get off of MMORPGs cause I was starting to get sucked in again.
TeenDev said:
are you wasian? (white + asian)
do you like Taco Bell?
Can you drive?
Steven Ye is ethnically Korean, but legally Candian. Wait, that makes me wasian, doesn't it?
No shit I like Taco Bell, I said it was my favourite fast food restaurant >__>
I know how to drive, but legally, I can't.
chuckstudios said:
1. Are you Epic Fail Guy with an alias?
2. Should I call you on Skype right now?
3. If yes to number 2, why?
4. Why does one of the pictures in your revolving signature make a guy look like a girl?
5. Deletable or Delectable?
6. TWEWY or PW?
7. Will we ever truly know our temps?
1. I'd like to meet this "Epic Fail Guy" so that we can arrange a meeting...
2. Kay.
3. Cause my voice is somewhat fun to listen to. I'm so happy I never had to go through that voice cracking thing. Mine was just gradual =D
4. Yaoi artists like making ukes look like girls. Which is ironic.
5. Deletable is quite delectable.
6. PW has MOAR doujins, but once TWEWY ages, I think TWEWY will win.
7. Only a little.
Fave CubeeCraft?
Who am I?
Who are you?
Code Geass or Death Note?
^Why?
Do you like sushi?, 'cus I love it
Fservs,Torrents or Usenet?
Can you teahc me how to backflip?
Fave CubeeCraft?
Who am I?
Who are you?
Code Geass or Death Note?
^Why?
Do you like sushi?, 'cus I love it
Fservs,Torrents or Usenet?
Can you teahc me how to backflip?
WTF is this? Papercraft for noobs? I say servebot.
You are ChotaZ
I am ScuberSteve
Death Note
Watching emo kids cry is amusing. And cause the pairings are delicious.
I hate seafood in general, and no one asked about your opinion
All three
No, that's something you must learn by yourself.
1. Do you like me?
2. Why do you like Yaoi so much?
3. Favourite Final Fantasy?
4. You know that Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann is so AWESOME and you must absolutely love it? It's Kamina that says so.
5. Did you leave the Dragon Radar in the other pair of pants, or it's just that the Balls are inert?
1. I think you qualify for "member of the year" in the non-existant GBAtemp Bi-Yearly Awards. Do you agree with me?
2. What do you think is your biggest weakness?
3. I've read your blog post about racism. It didn't answer one major question: do you prefer asian girls or is any type of girl fine by you?
4. Girls, girls, girlz... what about men?
u liek them?
5. What's the best new feature GBAtemp could EVER have?
6. Do you like me? if you don't, what don't you like about me? I need to know, so I can improve. if you do, what do you like?
7. Who do you think is hottest IRL: Little, or Elisa_ (provided she is not the person in her avatar) ?
8. You enjoy answering these questions, don't you?
9. Could you make a generalization about generalizations?
10. Do you believe that (e-)popularity is, in some extent, related to the amount of posts a KYT session receives?
How's your mood?
Do you make you signatures?
^if yes, will you make me one?
Would you run 1000 miles for the girl you're liking?
How would you describe the alst 5 years of your life?
What school year are you in?
1. Do you like me?
2. Why do you like Yaoi so much?
3. Favourite Final Fantasy?
4. You know that Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann is so AWESOME and you must absolutely love it? It's Kamina that says so.
5. Did you leave the Dragon Radar in the other pair of pants, or it's just that the Balls are inert?
1. Somewhat.
2. Cause it's artists are mostly either perfectionist fangirls, or gay guys with abnormal talent. unfortunately, the damn yuri artists are perverted minds with skewed perceptions of the female anatomy.
3. Story - X (cause it was just a huge mindfuck, like Fight Club), Gameplay - IX
4. I know it, but I defy gravity, so I can do w/e the fuck I want, INCLUDING not loving it.
5. It's a combination of both.
Costello said:
1. I think you qualify for "member of the year" in the non-existant GBAtemp Bi-Yearly Awards. Do you agree with me?
2. What do you think is your biggest weakness?
3. I've read your blog post about racism. It didn't answer one major question: do you prefer asian girls or is any type of girl fine by you?
4. Girls, girls, girlz... what about men?
u liek them?
5. What's the best new feature GBAtemp could EVER have?
6. Do you like me? if you don't, what don't you like about me? I need to know, so I can improve. if you do, what do you like?
7. Who do you think is hottest IRL: Little, or Elisa_ (provided she is not the person in her avatar) ?
8. You enjoy answering these questions, don't you?
9. Could you make a generalization about generalizations?
10. Do you believe that (e-)popularity is, in some extent, related to the amount of posts a KYT session receives?
1. I came out of nowhere at the end of January, phailed, became the most hated person in the forum by spoiling GS/AA 4 and killing threads, had threads about why I should die and be banned, got banned from the IRC channel for being disgusting, made contact with the almighty speechles, later got unbanned from the IRC chan, started awesoming, and found myself at the top of a ladder of idiots. Damn right I agree with you!
2. Biggest weakness? I have no weakness. Except bullets and sharp objects.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...