Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
kyt3banger.png
Bang bang bang!
Banger is the Temper in the spotlight today.

Please read the following in the quotes below:
KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

- KYT is a quirky activity that helps us to get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

- Ask the Temper in the current KYT anything you want (well, not anything!) Doesn't matter what you ask - personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations...

- Post all your questions in one, solid post, please.

- The Temper in the current KYT spotlight answers the questions asked (of course, said Temper can skip questions if uncomfortable to answer).

- Please don't ask more than five or so questions.

- KYT sessions last two days; KYT session threads will be closed when the two day period is over.

- A list of Previous/Upcoming KYT sessions is displayed below.

- Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

- All the slots for this season's KYT have been taken. Sorry, next season you'll be able to sign up (unless someone gives up their slot this season).
[title:Previous KYT Sessions]Talaria
Orc
Glacius0
Law
Sc4rFac3d
TrolleyDave
gizmo_gal
miruki
NeSchn
pkprostudio
alex
WB3000
Jax
Sonicslaher
Zamo
Vulpes Abnocto
superdude
charlieiscool12
Daois
NDStemp
NPmetron
dinofan01
mcjones92
Lubbo
Curley5959
Minox_IX
Just Joe
Toni Plutonij
tyuno123

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
1- What was your first console?
2- What was your first game?
3- Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony?
4- Wii, Xbox360, or PS3?
5- DS or PSP?
6- What is/are your all-time favorite game(s)?
7- Who is/are your favorite character(s)?
8- Why Banger?
9000- *insert question here*

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
1- What was your first console?
Either an Atari or NES, I have always had at least one game system since I was a baby and playing since then as well

2- What was your first game?
My earliest memories were of me playing Mario ( I was a speed runner too)

3- Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony?
Nintendo as I have owned every single one of there systems (That did well that is... No Virtual Boy for me)

4- Wii, Xbox360, or PS3?
I only own a Wii currently but for games and such 360 all the way.

5- DS or PSP?
DS as that is what I own... I never owned a PSP myself. I have thought about it several times...

6- What is/are your all-time favorite game(s)?
I always liked the Donkey Kong Series... Mario Series, Mortal Kombat for SNES. Street fighter 2.... Zelda series... So many more but I think my favorite game of all time is Diablo 2...

7- Who is/are your favorite character(s)?
Candy Kong >_>

8- Why Banger?
It was a nick that a friend gave to me 8 years ago or so I started using it online... I have tried to go with something else but no matter what it sticks with me so I have more or less given up,

9000- *Why was I unable to ask 9001 questions?*

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi! Banger..
Tell me:
1.) Have you ever bang anyone?
2.) Do you like Ninja Turtles?
3.) Have you watched all their sequels (movies)?
4.) If you have, what is your favorite?
5.) Which action of mine could actually disappoint you, and make you change your opinion of me to worst?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No questions about games from me.
There are plenty of other threads here for those.

1) What accomplishments or events are you most proud of in your life? (No more than 2, please)

2) Are there any celebrities from your home town? If yes, then who?

3) Which people do you find the most attractive? (up to three. These can be real people or fictional

characters.)

4) What songs can you not get enough of, right now? (Up to three)

5) What are your favorite TV series or movies? (up to five)

6) What animal is your favorite? (Does not have to be a domesticated creature. Doesn't even have to be a real creature)

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Hi! Banger..
Tell me:
1.) Have you ever bang anyone?
In more then one way >_>

2.) Do you like Ninja Turtles?
I loved them when I was younger, but yea I still like them.

3.) Have you watched all their sequels (movies)?
Yup I have watched them all

4.) If you have, what is your favorite?
Either the first one or the new all CGI movie even though not really a squeal I thought it was pretty good.

5.) Which action of mine could actually disappoint you, and make you change your opinion of me to worst?
I guess if you started going around handing out warns and moderating people for no real reason but I doubt you would do that
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Dec 27 2008, 11:43 AM) No questions about games from me.
There are plenty of other threads here for those.
1) What accomplishments or events are you most proud of in your life? (No more than 2, please)
Hard to think back over life and pick through them but I would say the most resent would be the personalized gift I made for everyone on Christmas which was the hit single at the time of everyones birth which everyone in my family really enjoyed.

I guess the most resent would be Eli Mattson who was the runner up in the TV show "Americas got talent" but my area is known for sports so there is also a few people from my area in the NFL and such and a few that are on college teams for football and a couple for swimming.

Also Micheal Jordan and opera Winfrey have a house a bit up north in the woods

3) Which people do you find the most attractive? (up to three. These can be real people or fictional
characters.)
It is very hard for me to choose because I find people attractive for different reasons so picking 3 people is a bit hard for me.

I love music in general so really any music I can not get enough of.

My favorite TV series that are currently airing are...
House, Supernatural, NCIS, Dexter, Prison Break
There are a lot more that I enjoy many of them being before I was even born as I used to watch them on Nick@tnight

6) What animal is your favorite? (Does not have to be a domesticated creature. Doesn't even have to be a real creature)
Domesticated would be Cat
As for non Domesticated would be a toss up between Wolves or Tigers.

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do your ears hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Do you tie them in a knot? Do you tie them in a bow? Do you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? (BTW somebody tell JP it's not Christmas Eve...)

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow Up!
These are all excellent answers, but a few of them are a bit... diplomatic, shall we say.
How about I restate and revise them?

Hard to think back over life and pick through them but I would say the most resent would be the personalized gift I made for everyone on Christmas which was the hit single at the time of everyones birth which everyone in my family really enjoyed.
*nodnod* Well done! I'd have never thought of that, but I really like the idea. Out of curiosity, my birthday is June 7, 1980. What song would you have given me?

I guess the most resent would be Eli Mattson who was the runner up in the TV show "Americas got talent" but my area is known for sports so there is also a few people from my area in the NFL and such and a few that are on college teams for football and a couple for swimming.

Good deal! I'm a bit more interested to hear about the people originally from your general area, so the transplants don't matter quite so much. Have you ever met Eli Mattson?

characters.)
It is very hard for me to choose because I find people attractive for different reasons so picking 3 people is a bit hard for me.
In that case, I'll remove the limit. Make the list as long as you want or care to.

Alright, how about you give us a general overview of what you consider to be "Good " music? Does this perhaps include Gregorian Chants? Tuvan throat singing? Russian punk music?
Your readers and friends want to know your thoughts.

There are a lot more that I enjoy many of them being before I was even born as I used to watch them on Nick@tnight

Great answers. I wholeheartedly agree on both House and NCIS.
How about the movies of 2006-2008? Was there anything that really tickled your fancy?

An affinity for cats shows an independent streak, as does the tiger. (also a little vicious, when the need arises)
Affinity for wolves shows a deep-yet-limited care for your 'pack'. Does this mean you're a bit of a loner? Do you value your independence highly? Do you have a circle of friends that you consider to be your 'pack'?

/reporter mode

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IceRentoraa29 said:
Do your ears hang low?
Well duh

Do they wobble to and fro?
Only when I am walking

Do you tie them in a knot?
I try to but they always get stuck.

Do you tie them in a bow?
Yea but they always come undone

Do you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? (BTW somebody tell JP it's not Christmas Eve...)
What else am I gunno do with them?

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Dec 27 2008, 02:16 PM) Follow Up!
These are all excellent answers, but a few of them are a bit... diplomatic, shall we say.
Sure
tongue.gif

*nodnod* Well done! I'd have never thought of that, but I really like the idea. Out of curiosity, my birthday is June 7, 1980. What song would you have given me?
Your song would be.... Dun Dun Dun...

Lipps Inc - Funkytown
Which was on the charts for 4 weeks.

Gas was only $1.22 a gallon
Stamps were 15 cents apiece
Tom Jones was born on the same day 40 years prior

Good deal! I'm a bit more interested to hear about the people originally from your general area, so the transplants don't matter quite so much. Have you ever met Eli Mattson?
I remember him a while ago before he became "famous". But very near by recently doing a "gig".

characters.)
In that case, I'll remove the limit. Make the list as long as you want or care to.
I will just say my Current Girl Friend and one of my ex's...

Alright, how about you give us a general overview of what you consider to be "Good " music? Does this perhaps include Gregorian Chants? Tuvan throat singing? Russian punk music?
Your readers and friends want to know your thoughts.

I enjoy...
Pop music, Punk, Rock/Metal, Punk Rock, Country, Some Rap/Hip-Hop.
I usually dance to Popish music in the shower be cause it leaves the least amount of mess >_>
When I have been drinking I usually end up listening to Toby Keith.

There are a lot more that I enjoy many of them being before I was even born as I used to watch them on Nick@tnight[/b]
Great answers. I wholeheartedly agree on both House and NCIS.
How about the movies of 2006-2008? Was there anything that really tickled your fancy?

I enjoyed the new batman movie, Hancock, Next. Those are the three that come to my mind first. I would say Wanted or something but I have yet to see it. I guess I should make time for it.
Another movie prior to that time frame would be Four brothers, which I re-watched recently and is still a good movie.

An affinity for cats shows an independent streak, as does the tiger. (also a little vicious, when the need arises)
Affinity for wolves shows a deep-yet-limited care for your 'pack'.
Does this mean you're a bit of a loner?
Well I do enjoy my alone time which is one of the reasons I moved out of the "house"

Do you value your independence highly?
I do enjoy most of the aspects of being independent.

Do you have a circle of friends that you consider to be your 'pack'?

I do have a "tight knit group" in which I hang with so I guess so.

/reporter mode

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
1. You've been here a while, you're intelligent and awesome. Why does your KYT so little questions?

2. Taste in music.

4. What was the most hypocrytical thing you've done lately?

4. How awesome is my counting?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you retro-game?
If you retro-game is it on actual consoles or emulators?
Favourite DS games?
Is Idiocracy more of a prophecy than a movie?
Last really great movie you watched?
Last really shit movie you watched?
Is it true that you're the leader of a group of insurgent wood-nymphs?
Weirdest food you've ever eaten?
Best alchoholic drink you've drunk?
If e=mc2 then who are Big Audio Dynamite?
Do you play any instruments?
Worst fight you've ever been in?
George W Bush is standing in front of you, how hard would you crack him in the jaw?
If I ate 25 pounds worth of fries would I explode in a mess of flesh and potatoes?
Favourite munchies?
Why the hell did Mike Judge cut out most the best jokes from the Beavis and Butthead boxsets?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow Up!
Sure
tongue.gif

1) Your song would be.... Dun Dun Dun...

Lipps Inc - Funkytown
Which was on the charts for 4 weeks.

Gas was only $1.22 a gallon
Stamps were 15 cents apiece
Tom Jones was born on the same day 40 years prior

I can groove on that. Thank you much! I didn't realize I shared a birthday with Tom Jones. I usually recall the fact that I share a birthday with Prince. Good to know.

2) I remember him a while ago before he became "famous". But very near by recently doing a "gig".
Very cool.

3) I will just say my Current Girl Friend and one of my ex's...
That's rather diplomatic, once again, but I can respect that response.

4) I enjoy...
Pop music, Punk, Rock/Metal, Punk Rock, Country, Some Rap/Hip-Hop.
I usually dance to Popish music in the shower be cause it leaves the least amount of mess >_>
When I have been drinking I usually end up listening to Toby Keith.

5) I enjoyed the new batman movie, Hancock, Next. Those are the three that come to my mind first. I would say Wanted or something but I have yet to see it. I guess I should make time for it.
Another movie prior to that time frame would be Four brothers, which I re-watched recently and is still a good movie.

I recommend Hancock to all my friends. *puts Four Brothers on his "to see" list*

6) Does this mean you're a bit of a loner?
Well I do enjoy my alone time which is one of the reasons I moved out of the "house"
Can't blame you, there.

Do you value your independence highly?
I do enjoy most of the aspects of being independent.

Do you have a circle of friends that you consider to be your 'pack'?
I do have a "tight knit group" in which I hang with so I guess so.

/reporter mode

I really appreciate your candor and willingness to put up with my questioning. Thank you kindly.
You're more than welcome to reciprocate in a few weeks, when it's my turn on the hot-seat.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
What's better than having a KYT on Christmas Eve?
Actually having it on Christmas Eve.
laugh.gif

1. Pizza or Pasta?
2. If you died, and wanted to your girlfriend one last time, would you sell your soul to the devil to see her one last time?
3. What are you doing for New Year's?

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
1. You've been here a while, you're intelligent and awesome. Why does your KYT so little questions?
I tend not to stand out which I am fine with. And thanks.

2. Taste in music.
I enjoy a bit of everything really depends on my mood

4. What was the most hypocrytical thing you've done lately?
I guess saying piracy is wrong and... well yea
4. How awesome is my counting?
I love it, when I have children if you are not to busy I would love to hire you to teach them
tongue.gif

TrolleyDave said:
Do you retro-game?
I do enjoy retro games some times more then a lot of the new ones.

If you retro-game is it on actual consoles or emulators?
I do tend to enjoy them more when it is on the actual console but I am fine either way.
I do want to build a "retro" rom machine with each of the proper controls for each system.

Favourite DS games?
Recently
Tetris, Chrono Trigger, Spiderman: Web of Shadows
Looking forward to:
New GTA, New Suikoden

Is Idiocracy more of a prophecy than a movie?
I have not seen it however I do think the more the population grows the average intelligence goes down with the increase of extreme laziness that continues to grow each year.

Last really great movie you watched?
Four brothers or Horton Hears a Who which it seems everyone enjoyed when I put it in during my family Christmas Gathering

Last really shit movie you watched?
I do not remember the last shit movie I had seen however the one that will always stick in my mind would have to be...
Strangers with candy I think this is the only movie I have ever seen that I would give a 0 star rating if I could. How it got a 6.0/10 on IMDB I will never know.

Is it true that you're the leader of a group of insurgent wood-nymphs?
Who told you my identity was suppsta go unknown?

Weirdest food you've ever eaten?
I tend not to eat weird food but everyone thought I was weird when I was eating the seeds out of a green pepper.

Best alchoholic drink you've drunk?
Well I tend to make my own creations when it comes to alcohol but almost everything goes with UV Vodka.
The worst I would have to say was when I mixed vodka with Hot chocolate.

If e=mc2 then who are Big Audio Dynamite?

Do you play any instruments?
I do not but I did play the recorder in 4th grade along with everyone else.

Worst fight you've ever been in?
I tend to try not to get into fights but when I do I stand my grand so I guess the worst one was when I got into a pretty big fist fight in the lunch room line in 10th grade got suspended for a week.

George W Bush is standing in front of you, how hard would you crack him in the jaw?
He would end up needing surgery to put his jaw back in place

If I ate 25 pounds worth of fries would I explode in a mess of flesh and potatoes?
Nope try it some time however be careful because fry lovers might lick and maybe even bite you when you walk by because you will smell of fries for weeks.

Favourite munchies?
Chips are great usually Dortios also Cheeto's or cheese puffs and popcorn is also great!

Why the hell did Mike Judge cut out most the best jokes from the Beavis and Butthead boxsets?
Trying to get a "new" younger fan base is my guess.

alex said:
What's better than having a KYT on Christmas Eve?
Actually having it on Christmas Eve.
laugh.gif

I was a bit to busy on Christmas and Christmas eve so a lot
tongue.gif

1. Pizza or Pasta?
Pizza although Pasta is good too.

2. If you died, and wanted to your girlfriend one last time, would you sell your soul to the devil to see her one last time?
Depends, I guess if she wanted me too of course but I would not want to come back to hurt her even more emotionally. If it did not hurt her anymore emotionally I would love to come back and be with her one last time.

3. What are you doing for New Year's?
Probably getting drunk

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
who are you?
I am the persons next door

what do you want?
To take over your planet

why are you here?
I have come from Mars to take over your planet one neighborhood at a time

where are you going?
After I finish taking over this neighborhood I will move onto the next

whom do you serve?
I serve myself as everyone should

whom do you trust?
I trust those who have shown their loyalty

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone on msn asked me the following so I shall answer them here...

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke in a bottle.
Pepsi when in a can.

McDonald's or Burger King?
McDonald's

Fast food or Homemade food?
Homemade food of course...

Hamburgers or Hot dogs?
Hamburgers with cheese yummy.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Yo Banger!
smile.gif

- Why did your name make me think of... some wierd thoughts? :/

- Pizza > Hamburgers and Hotdogs AMIRITE?!

- I saw you before on IRC a few times, right?

- Do you like Chrono Trigger's Dragonball art style?

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Extreme Coder said:
Yo Banger!
smile.gif

Yo

- Why did your name make me think of... some wierd thoughts? :/
A lot of people get those kind of thoughts when they see my name but oh wellz.

- Pizza > Hamburgers and Hotdogs AMIRITE?!
Most of the time but a nice juicy hamburger is awesome.

- I saw you before on IRC a few times, right?
Yup I have been going on GBAtemp irc for about a week now.

- Do you like Chrono Trigger's Dragonball art style?
I always enjoyed the art in Chrono Trigger so yes.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Crono or Goku?

2. Is 9000 really 9000?

3. Want some chocolate?

4. You know Banger, what I think about this particular matter is that the synthesis of part A and part B is not coming together properly. Any suggestions?
smileipb2.png

5. bangbanger or Banger?

smileipb2.png
or
yaypsp.gif
?

7. Toni Plutonij or p1ngpong?

Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum