Hacking ktemkin drama

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We known that for quite some time already, other devs already said there is no trust in reswitched team, like the exploits werent also shared, but I guess if they let anyone inside the team, that person will know their rules and can totally freely decide to join or not, but they also don't add ppl to the team...

Anyway with trust, no trust, drama or no drama I always Trust SciresM and just know atmosphere will see the day of coming out fully released.

With backup loading? Because if not, fuck that. I'm just writing what 99% of us are thinking.

snoofly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At risk of stirring more speculation but I have to ask..
@CTCaer - with your apparent insight on this matter, care to shed any more light on the other part of SciresM's .ban post where he mentions "other questionable behaviours"?
Seems like it wasn't just the bootrom bug leak that flipped his lid.
I don't see much if any discussion on what that veiled comment may be inferring.

Reactions: Kioku

The0919

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup she submitted a bootrom bug for up to a $200k bounty without consent from the person who found it.
Thats what SciresM claimed. However, she have stated that it was a Pixel C bug, and she received no money for it. There is so much misinformation gong around I'm not sure who to believe, although most of the reswitched team is siding with Scires.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Reswitched can't handle a Discord server, let alone a mess of drama happening over, and over, and over. The failure to be transparent only spins it further and further out of control. I suppose they're just reaping what they sew. It'll be interesting to see if the members that split will go on and make their own team, or if they're going to drop from the scene entirely. It's like watching a bunch of teenagers wear suits far too big for themselves and pretend to be professional.

In the end it only hurts the scene. Be it the end user, or hackers. No one can trust anyone, everyone's confused. The roundabout from users there is 10x as worse as it is here, and that's saying something. They shouldn't have tried to be this public image, because they're easily wasting most of their time corralling Discord users rather than hacking lol.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reswitched can't handle a Discord server, let alone a mess of drama happening over, and over, and over. The failure to be transparent only spins it further and further out of control. I suppose they're just reaping what they sew. It'll be interesting to see if the members that split will go on and make their own team, or if they're going to drop from the scene entirely. It's like watching a bunch of teenagers wear suits far too big for themselves and pretend to be professional.

In the end it only hurts the scene. Be it the end user, or hackers. No one can trust anyone, everyone's confused. The roundabout from users there is 10x as worse as it is here, and that's saying something. They shouldn't have tried to be this public image, because they're easily wasting most of their time corralling Discord users rather than hacking lol.
Again, throwing stones in a glass house. gbatemp had big problems moderating for a long time as well and finally hired more people to keep the trash out.

How you feel that you're entitled to their work or the "benefits of the scene" (whatever that means) is beyond me.

Reactions: eliboa

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Again, throwing stones in a glass house. gbatemp had big problems moderating for a long time as well and finally hired more people to keep the trash out.

How you feel that you're entitled to their work or the "benefits of the scene" (whatever that means) is beyond me.
This isn't a sense of entitlement, though. It's a lack of mutual respect and understanding. Which spawned on the development side of things. It's hard to keep track sometimes.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Where are you even getting that? lol. I'm entitled to my own opinion, which I just posted, and nothing more. I don't give two hoots about the hacking scene other than it generating my daily popcorn source. You keep dragging GBAtemp into this, but it's entirely unrelated. Let your grudge go. Let it goooooo, let it gooo...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's no denying that all the drama, all the people threatening to leave, etc, benefits no one; not the team, not the users. Why can't they learn to be adults and just grow up? Also calling out a mod, tsk, tsk. Not
entirely sure where you're coming from, you don't get anything out of this, either.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Where are you even getting that? lol. I'm entitled to my own opinion, which I just posted, and nothing more. I don't give two hoots about the hacking scene other than it generating my daily popcorn source. You keep dragging GBAtemp into this, but it's entirely unrelated. Let your grudge go. Let it goooooo, let it gooo...
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but you felt the need to comment on their ability to run a community when this hasn't been a strong point of your own site either. Let's face it, 90% of the scene drama happens on gbatemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__