Hacking ktemkin drama

CTCaer

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
At risk of stirring more speculation but I have to ask..
@CTCaer - with your apparent insight on this matter, care to shed any more light on the other part of SciresM's .ban post where he mentions "other questionable behaviours"?
Seems like it wasn't just the bootrom bug leak that flipped his lid.
I don't see much if any discussion on what that veiled comment may be inferring.
I don't know about these behaviors. I'm not in reswitched server or team and I never was.
The only thing I know is that every communication until now, between me and both Kate and SciresM were very helpful, kind and humble.
So what happened saddens me.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but you felt the need to comment on their ability to run a community when this hasn't been a strong point of your own site either. Let's face it, 90% of the scene drama happens on gbatemp.
It's just an outlet for the ongoing battle. If not the temp, then reddit, or 4chan etc...

Hell, it's much better now that we've got more mods.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With backup loading? Because if not, fuck that. I'm just writing what 99% of us are thinking.
Well, as we all know after the Holy grail emunand comes out and open source we can totally count on the community to add all the magic :grog:.

It won't be about a small team anymore.

ps: Even months ago the community already made insane things whether is something to run on the switch or on a phone\PC for doing something for the Switch.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but you felt the need to comment on their ability to run a community when this hasn't been a strong point of your own site either. Let's face it, 90% of the scene drama happens on gbatemp.
GBAtemp isn't the topic here, though. Like, not even at all. We're discussing Reswitched right now, if you couldn't tell.

K then... Soooooo... Why not just leave?
Tactical self nuke!

*No*
That was just bad...
And yet it got the point across ;O;

this is what happens when let all the fame get to your head. they should all stay anonymous like yellow8
Exactly.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you even getting that? lol. I'm entitled to my own opinion, which I just posted, and nothing more. I don't give two hoots about the hacking scene other than it generating my daily popcorn source. You keep dragging GBAtemp into this, but it's entirely unrelated. Let your grudge go. Let it goooooo, let it gooo...
Chary confirmed to be voicing Elsa in Frozen 2

And in an effort to stay on topic, I wonder how the events that transpired will be cataloged for future generations to know what NOT to do in this scenario.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GBAtemp isn't the topic here, though. Like, not even at all. We're discussing Reswitched right now, if you couldn't tell.
Just bringing the pot/kettle situation to your attention, because it didn't seem like you realized it.

They have some drama now, I get it. It's interesting and semi-relevant to the scene, but what you're doing isn't really helping either.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Meanwhile...

TX is making some big money while SX OS and and SX OS Pro are selling like hotcakes. They are revising and updating their OS while other hackers are crying over drama. Never has 40$ been more well spent.
I'm kinda bragging at this point but mine was free! I paid for the OS though. ;o;

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just bringing the pot/kettle situation to your attention, because it didn't seem like you realized it.

They have some drama now, I get it. It's interesting and semi-relevant to the scene, but what you're doing isn't really helping either.
The temp gets called out from the inside, too. You're doing less to help the situation. Staaaaaahp

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda bragging at this point but mine was free! I paid for the OS though. ;o;

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The temp gets called out from the inside, too. You're doing less to help the situation. Staaaaaahp
Lol. This entire situation is hilarious.

Reactions: Kioku

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what happens when let all the fame get to your head. they should all stay anonymous like yellow8
I can totally agree with that, however we would have nothing to discuss here too :ph34r:.

Reminds me of Voksi, he is my PC gaming GOD, but he does so many things bad like sending mails to companies like EA basically telling they suck, their security suck, their games suck.... hacking servers of games and totally destroying the game to who bought it...

Then what happens? Yeah things like the crap Rocket League where he cracked and ppl could even play online with who bought the game on steam and then the devs got too pissed with him crashing servers that they added a lot more protections and now it doesnt work online anymore while if everything was stealthy it could still be working ;).

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
ah. It would have been fucking hilarious if they had someone looking through the thread for people to ban.
Side note, love your avy. Great movie!

On Topic: I'm hoping to see more information, but now this is redundant.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Translation: We actually care about users' freedom of speech, unlike ReSwitched.

Reactions: DarthDub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la