Hacking ktemkin drama

snoofly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @Foxi4 and the other mods.
Please keep my thread in check - it's appreciated.
All I know on the matter from what I've seen since posting is that Kate admitted on Twitter to passing on to NVidia an uptonow undisclosed bootrom bug that SciresM found under the assumption NVidia already knew about it.
So, either they did know about it in which case SciresM seems uninformed on the matter or they actually didn't, Kate was wrong, and SciresM is understandably displeased.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks @Foxi4 and the other mods.
Please keep my thread in check - it's appreciated.
All I know on the matter from what I've seen since posting is that Kate admitted on Twitter to passing on to NVidia an uptonow undisclosed bootrom bug that SciresM found under the assumption NVidia already knew about it.
So, either they did know about it in which case SciresM seems uninformed on the matter or they actually didn't, Kate was wrong, and SciresM is understandably displeased.
That seems to be the gist of it. It looks like a case of bad communication compounded by the prize money. We'll find out more in due time.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Maufeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good luck with that. SciresM is stubborn and hardheaded. You're more than likely gonna get the story from someone else.
You guys speak like you know him. You don't. So just wait for him to be online. You even don't know Ktemkin because no one ever would have expected such a drama.

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What a shitshow of a thread, i didn't buy enough popcorn for this.

Ktemkin is untrustworthy. SciresM is untrustworthy. I dunno who to follow LMAO. Multiple claims from both sides, impossible to know who is lying.

If they are indeed fucking around with us, they are just shooting themselves in the foot. This only degrades their image.

SXOS's 25 bucks was indeed money well spent here. No bullshit, no drama.
Atmosphere won't release anytime soon, if at all following this shitstorm.

Last edited by LightOffPro,

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this all could probably be a good thing for Atmosphere. Maybe purging everyone useless from the team/discord can be a breath of fresh air, and get things back on track!

Things are on track and it's called SX. Paying for their license to get ALL of the games is what I would call free games. I don't care what anyone else says. And I don't care who those people are. They also only care about my money. If there's one thing I'd make a point out of here is that they only get one chance from me. I've never bought anything from them other than this one SX license but if it turns out they somehow fuck customers over in the future because of - whatever - reason then they've had their chance. As far as I can tell so far they have a good reputation from the x360 modchips and that's about all I really need to know. When I spent those 30 dollars on this license I went in knowing they somehow could fuck me over at one point in the future and I was prepared to spend those few dollars despite of that. The price is okay and let's see how future support goes.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Ktemkin is untrustworthy. SciresM is untrustworthy. I dunno who to follow LMAO. Multiple claims from both sides, impossible to know who is lying.

SXOS's 25 bucks was indeed money well spent here.
Atmosphere won't release anytime soon, if at all followings this shitstorm.
Is Atmosphere still a thing? :rofl2:

Switcyswachty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
aah man.. this does not sound good. There is a big chance of her stealing it. And theres also a big chance that she "accidently" leaked it and a friend stood ready and picked it up and sent it inn and that they shared the bounty. you never know. Even if she accidently leaked it for real it shows that she is not reswitched material.

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SXOS's 25 bucks was indeed money well spent here.
Atmosphere won't release anytime soon, if at all followings this shitstorm.
I have to admit, I was adamantly against SX. To be honest, I still am. However, in light of all of this, I kinda wish I had bit my tongue and just spend the 30 bucks or so. Still might. Either way, explosions in hacking scenes are normal. I just have to decide if I'm patient enough to wait it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr