1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Kraft Chicken ram Mac N cheese

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 151
  • Replies Replies 0

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,013
Reaction score
10,898
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,610
Country
United States
20260720_134757.jpg

20260720_141812.jpg

Thought this LE was cool, found at Walmart for $1 so why not. There is a chicken broth after taste to it but it's just Mac N cheese. I think they just toss in a chicken bouillon cube into the normal cheese and mixed it together. The pasta is ramen texture like more so like spaghetti os we should all know Kraft by now. I did toss in some cubed ham which upped it a bit. Worth trying but nothing special. 3/5
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
309
Messages:
885
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted