KOTOR 1 mods possible with Xbox? How?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I know that I'm very late to the party, but I only just finally was able to pick up a copy of (Platinum Hits) of KOTOR 1. While the shop that had it also did have a copy of KOTOR 2, they only had it in a slim sleeve kind of "rental shop" version of the game, rather than an official copy. I was actually quite stunned to find that not only was the disc in like-new shape, but that the jewel case had the instructions and the warranty registration card :rofl2:

Anyways, obviously running a modded xbox, and there have been some fantastic mod packs for the first game, including K1R restored content mod. Naturally, I'd really like to use this mod at the very least, and maybe check out some others if at all possible. Trying to search on how to do this just basically links back to some very old threads, talking about "oh don't do it, you'll get banned" and stuff like that. At present, I don't even know if this re-release version of the game also includes the Yavin IV planet that was originally DLC. If it doesn't, I'll just have to find a way to deal I guess.

Also would be curious to know how I would be able to use KSE with my save files from the game... because that would also help me get to the fun that I've already become accustomed to by playing it on PC.

Help is much appreciated. Hope everyone else is having a pleasant holiday. :grog:

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yavin IV dlc is very easy to add on a modded xbox. All PC mods for KOTOR have to get ported to work on Xbox which involves work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P