KOTOR 1 mods possible with Xbox? How?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I know that I'm very late to the party, but I only just finally was able to pick up a copy of (Platinum Hits) of KOTOR 1. While the shop that had it also did have a copy of KOTOR 2, they only had it in a slim sleeve kind of "rental shop" version of the game, rather than an official copy. I was actually quite stunned to find that not only was the disc in like-new shape, but that the jewel case had the instructions and the warranty registration card :rofl2:

Anyways, obviously running a modded xbox, and there have been some fantastic mod packs for the first game, including K1R restored content mod. Naturally, I'd really like to use this mod at the very least, and maybe check out some others if at all possible. Trying to search on how to do this just basically links back to some very old threads, talking about "oh don't do it, you'll get banned" and stuff like that. At present, I don't even know if this re-release version of the game also includes the Yavin IV planet that was originally DLC. If it doesn't, I'll just have to find a way to deal I guess.

Also would be curious to know how I would be able to use KSE with my save files from the game... because that would also help me get to the fun that I've already become accustomed to by playing it on PC.

Help is much appreciated. Hope everyone else is having a pleasant holiday. :grog:

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yavin IV dlc is very easy to add on a modded xbox. All PC mods for KOTOR have to get ported to work on Xbox which involves work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Blah. 3 of my NSO + Expansion Pass family group members are leaving. Found one replacement so far but still need to fill two empty slots. I have 9 days or i eat the extra cost myself. But with a full group $11 for a year is a good deal. imo
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    new ghostbusters was decent, not as good as the previous one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye,
    theres a new ghostbusters?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: