Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
konamip-thumb.jpg

"Inuyasha, Shinichi Mechazawa, Ippo, Hayate the Combat butler and a slew of other manga characters are meeting in the ring thanks to your friends Konami. Sunday x Magazine Shuuketsu! Choujou Daikessen takes icons from two competing manga magazines, Shonen Sunday and Weekly Shonen, and brings them together in a single PSP game scheduled to come out in Japan on March 17.

March 17? That’s about a month away and it doesn’t look like Konami is promoting the game much. Publications like Impress Watch have written more articles about Foreign Exchange Trainer Kabutore FX - a foreign currency training game than this. Ouch. Good thing Konami can count on the two manga magazines to give Sunday x Magazine Shuuketsu! Choujou Daikessen some attention. "

sm-thumb.jpg

Source

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game doesn't get me all that excited. I'm into cross-over fighting games but there's something about this that doesn't get me excited like it did with Capcom vs. Tatsunoko.

I'll just try it out when it gets dumped.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All the anime/manga inspired games are out in March. Wonder if this will come with extra goodies like with Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1