Konami and 'The Medium' developer Bloober Team announce a "strategic partnership"

asdasdas.png

Polish game studio Bloober Team, known for their work on horror games like Observer, Blair Witch, and The Medium, is teaming up with Konami in some form. The two companies announced a "strategic partnership" that they've agreed to, which involves "jointly developing selected contents" and "exchanging know-how". Konami has scaled back its video game productions in recent years, but this announcement stokes the fires of rumors that have been circulating regarding the possible revival of Silent Hills.

We have been providing unique entertainment content and ways to enjoy it through the use of information technology. In the digital entertainment industry, significant changes in the business environment are expected in the future. We look forward to combining Bloober Team’s and our respective characteristics and strengths to create high-quality contents. KONAMI – comments Hideki Hayakawa Representative Director, President Konami Digital Entertainment

:arrow: Source

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm all for Silent Hill.

I never cared much for the Metal Gear games, so I didn't care that Kojima left. I was however, saddened that they abandoned so many of their good IP's

Like Suikoden, Far East of Eden, Lost in Blue, etc... Damn, just thinking about it makes me sad.

Reactions: ZipMartin

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Has Konami released anything relevant recently?
well, they released ddr A, and community reaction to that was ok(not enough hard songs, you can still get a much better experience by using stepmania/one of it's forks but that's a topic for a whole nother time)

Last edited by Julie_Pilgrim,
Reactions: ZipMartin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)