triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
...I hate Old Snake. Gimme a middle-aged Snake. Kojima can always explain it with some batshit process reversing the aging with nanomachines and shit.
Grandpa characters are often wise. Look at Ezio in AC: Revelations. His age and obvious show of wisdom and experience made him one hell of a protagonist to play. Same with Old Snake.

Old Snake > Young Snake.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
fuck yeah a new MGS :) I have been ranting about it for a while, glad it's coming together.
cant wait to get the first pics, info and all !
and I really hope we'll see MGS4 on the 360, or at least that they'll make MGS5 on the 360 too...
I hope MGS HD on the 360 proved to Kojima that 360 gamers will buy their games
MGS4 is too large to fit on 1 or even 2 DVDs because of all those damn cutscenes. It couldn't come to the 360. Although, I'm sure that MGS4 will be ported over to the next-gen consoles eventually (Wii U, Xbox 720, etc.)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fuck yeah a new MGS :) I have been ranting about it for a while, glad it's coming together.
and I really hope we'll see MGS4 on the 360, or at least that they'll make MGS5 on the 360 too...
MGS4 is too large to fit on 1 or even 2 DVDs because of all those damn cutscenes. It couldn't come to the 360. Although, I'm sure that MGS4 will be ported over to the next-gen consoles eventually (Wii U, Xbox 720, etc.)

What about 3 DVDs?

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country

What about 3 DVDs?

Or 18 VCD's? :tpi:

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Rage had 3 granted one was multiplayer(MGS4 has multiplayer) and the others for story but they could compress the cutscenes and try making MGS4 for the 360 but they might have already came to the conclusion it wasn't exactly worth it, Sony might of bought the rights to only have it this console and some others like PR damage which is covered by wasn't worth it. MS might even of allowed installs. Granted they only did that for certain features like Singleplayer(Halo Reach), HD(Battlefield 3) and some other things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I love how insurance companies can deny procedures because they deem it not medically necessary despite the procedure being ordered by a doctor
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Going with that right now with a dental claim morons put the wrong company name and rejected claims been on hold an hour for the claims department
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, BTW is it better to go usb or bt for these mini Pcs figure you may know since you play with rack systems so much
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Counting my blessings that my insurance hasn't caused me really any headache (yet, at least) despite the fact that I've been getting way more appointments and what not recently due
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, what do you mean, what are you trying to do?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just looking at a built in mouse pad keyboard combo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I loose the dongle constantly but they may have better connection with usb frequency
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Imo Bluetooth is always a option of last resort for me
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Except for phones because it tends to be pretty reliable there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a bad habit of taking out usb transmitter and loosing it because they can't you know print names on the damn things
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    But any desktop OS, I've never had anything but frustration trying to get Bluetooth devices to work reliably and stable. It might pair and connect once, and then next time I go to use it I have to delete and re-pair it again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5.3 has been so good I think 6 is really going to make it stable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember how shit 3 was
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Ptouch labeler aren't terribly expensive, label shit yourself fam. This is the one I own and there are cheaper ones too https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-Touch-PTH110BP-Portable-included/dp/B09QXYND6S
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Solves part of the problem, mixing up which dongle is which. Then you just have to not lose them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Double D would be proud
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Even my Xbox One controller I have it paired to my desktop over Bluetooth, it USUALLY works but sometimes it refuses to connect and I have to delete and re-pair it. Maddening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gigabytes built in mobo bt/wifi pairs pretty decent
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's what I'm using :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ran a driver update in device manager?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Not recently but I think it's less a driver issue and more just Windows having a garbage Bluetooth stack
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be I was having issues when I first upgraded it and didn't realiser gigabyte has specific driver revisions which is stupid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which is married to the boards revision
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Made my first review
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I've gone years without ever removing a logitech usb transmitter. Across several replacements of keyboards and mice. It just stays put.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I've gone years without ever removing a logitech usb transmitter. Across several replacements of...