Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : asdf

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you hate people who stereotype other people?
I notice you live in LA, so are you a Blood or a Crip?
Do you see what I did there?
Have you ever farted in an elevator and blamed it on someone else?
First memory of GBAtemp?
Favourite TV show at the moment?
Last great film you saw?
Last really bad film you saw?
First console you ever owned?

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Do you hate people who stereotype other people? Not really
I notice you live in LA, so are you a Blood or a Crip? What?
Do you see what I did there? No
Have you ever farted in an elevator and blamed it on someone else? Nope
First memory of GBAtemp? Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (J)
Favourite TV show at the moment? Don't watch TV
Last great film you saw? District 9
Last really bad film you saw? Transformers 2
First console you ever owned? SNES
Wait....OH. Now I get it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Favourite form of food you can get from a street food merchant?
2) I assume the previous question caused some flashbacks to a bad experience with one (be it to you or someone else); do share with the 'temp and I will also accept restaurant stories.
3) Subject in education you would have really liked to have done and the throwaway subject you would have lost in place of it (learned electronics, dropped media studies sort of thing)?
4) Backflip or frontflip?
5) Time window (you only get to see a place and it is back in time); where, when and why?
6) You are heading into a situation where you may need to make/patch something up; do you bring electrical tape or gaffer (duct) tape?
7) Germanic/pagan type dragon (your typical fantasy dragon) or asian mythology type dragon?
8) If there is a day of the week where it would be the worst to interrupt you with a pressing task what would it be and if you want to share why (example: I do .... on Thursday)?
9) You are doing something creative but then inspiration strikes and you think of something completely different but also creative you want to do; do you drop it and start on the new thing or finish up and then go to the new thing?
10) A film/book/game series is being resurrected in some form after a 20 year hiatus; which one would you not like to see (or if you want which one that had that done to it but really should not have)?
11) Favourite flavour of skittles (be it historical or current)?
12) GBAtemp meetup and you are sorting out entertainment (be it films, music, games and so on); 3 things that are sure to be in list of things.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
1) Favourite form of food you can get from a street food merchant? Fruit, more specifically mangoes.
2) I assume the previous question caused some flashbacks to a bad experience with one (be it to you or someone else); do share with the 'temp and I will also accept restaurant stories. I don't know what your asking here :\
3) Subject in education you would have really liked to have done and the throwaway subject you would have lost in place of it (learned electronics, dropped media studies sort of thing)? Chemistry, drop Bio Honors
4) Backflip or frontflip? Front
5) Time window (you only get to see a place and it is back in time); where, when and why? I would probably want to go to around 1970-ish in northern California to see my grandma. She died before I was born.
6) You are heading into a situation where you may need to make/patch something up; do you bring electrical tape or gaffer (duct) tape? Duct tape
7) Germanic/pagan type dragon (your typical fantasy dragon) or asian mythology type dragon? Typical fantasy dragon
8) If there is a day of the week where it would be the worst to interrupt you with a pressing task what would it be and if you want to share why (example: I do .... on Thursday)? Monday. I'm to tired to think on Monday
9) You are doing something creative but then inspiration strikes and you think of something completely different but also creative you want to do; do you drop it and start on the new thing or finish up and then go to the new thing? Depends on what I'm doing at the time
10) A film/book/game series is being resurrected in some form after a 20 year hiatus; which one would you not like to see (or if you want which one that had that done to it but really should not have)? Didn't want them to bring back Bonk (is that 20 years old? I forgot) but they did it anyway.
11) Favourite flavour of skittles (be it historical or current)? Sour lemon
12) GBAtemp meetup and you are sorting out entertainment (be it films, music, games and so on); 3 things that are sure to be in list of things. A theater, a game room, and a bar.

QUOTE(NeSchn @ Oct 1 2009, 06:10 PM) Why such the unoriginal name? I couldn't think of a name so I pressed the first 4 letters I saw

Do you think I am a pimp? Yes

Do you like Blak Metulz/Deth Metulz? No

Crack?
smileipb2.png

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Metal or Industrial? Industrial

What do you think about this song?
Wouldn't play for me

What do you think about my country? Never been there

Your MP3 player? iPod shuffle 2g

Your phone? Motorola Razr. Getting a new one tomorrow though.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
1.) waffles or pancake?
2.) so a banana walks into a bar...
3.) If u can be anyone or anything, who would u be?
4.) Favourite superpower?
5.) If you can have anything in the world, what would it be>
6.) replaced anything with any superpower.

7. If you have the power to snuff someone's existence out, whether is it real life or in the internet, who will it be?
8.) Most hated memes?
9.) A guy with a water gun and a guy with a pickle, who will win?

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
1.) waffles or pancake? Waffles
2.) so a banana walks into a bar... This joke doesn't appeel to me.
3.) If u can be anyone or anything, who would u be?
4.) Favourite superpower? Telekinesis
5.) If you can have anything in the world, what would it be> A machine that punches people over the internet
6.) replaced anything with any superpower.Telekinesis

7. If you have the power to snuff someone's existence out, whether is it real life or in the internet, who will it be? I wouldn't want to do that to anyone.
8.) Most hated memes? Most of them.
9.) A guy with a water gun and a guy with a pickle, who will win? Pickle

QUOTE(alidsl @ Oct 2 2009, 11:50 AM) Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it was on fire

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Do you like toast? Yea
Would you jump off a building? Depends on how high. I'm deathly afraid of heights
If not, how about a cliff? Again, depends on how high

QUOTE(anaxs @ Oct 2 2009, 02:44 PM) y r u hardly answering anything..j/k School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...