biggrin.gif

BlackNeedle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hehe, this game is great stuff.

Anyone yet managed to get all key items/ chars? I recently missed a key item because I accidently finished the 'final' enemy off... Actually, how many chars are there?

Concerning transsoul, it changes the vitality, the alignment (law-chaos) and the stat growth of a char. Quite nice if you get a someone to have full chaos/law alignment, makes them a lot stronger.

As for the story, it's just the common evil-comes-over-the-world-because-people-were-nasty thingy. There's that valkry-like maid who steals the old kings soul and (I'm guessing) forms it into what they call the wisp. That wisp then goes out to kill a lot of monsters, first of which is the werewolf Jamie, while saving the world of the Great Evil Approaching.

And no wonder it's difficult to follow, since the story is told by changing place and time a lot. There's plenty of flashbacks, unimportant scenes and subplot.

Small tip concerning items: first, fuse all of one kind together, you don't need multiple copies since you can use one weapon for multiple chars. This gives you a weapon with lots of uses, which makes it worth upgrading. Do so, till you think that it's not worth risking anymore durability.

Also weapon effects is a little confusing. Those effects are not active immedeately after setting the item in tactics screen, they trigger when the hit counter (upper left of screen) reaches the tiny number written in the coloured effect box. Therefore, a "Makes your wisp invincible for 999s." is not really useful if it triggers after 600 hits.

Sincerly,
~BlackNeedle

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain to me how I can move I'm still stuck on the first level because of the fact that I can't get the second enemy thats all the way on the other side.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Warrior units are unable to move; you have to time your attack right so that the attack range of your characters hits the enemy. If your range isn't reaching, try switching to the Chaos phase and using a frozen axe (I assume you're in the Law phase, this would make it impossible to hit the second one, if I remember the first level correctly.)

Later on you will gain access to the Knight unit and the Duelist unit, both of which can move when in the Chaos phase.

darkworldz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
soo any1 here managed to figure out the story here??? i just know tht the wisp is the lion heart king... n the cutscenes after each battle are kind of like flash backs???

newg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
one thing that slightly annoys me about this game is if i accidentally hover over one of my guys when i'm not holding a weapon, he begins to charge a weak attack, which nevertheless costs me time.

I can see no way to cancel an already charging attack. is it possible?

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
newg said:
one thing that slightly annoys me about this game is if i accidentally hover over one of my guys when i'm not holding a weapon, he begins to charge a weak attack, which nevertheless costs me time.

Press L to cancel an attack. It won't cost any VIT, but you'll still lose time.

If you keep accidentally charging attacks, try holding L. It puts you in hide mode, which prevent you from interacting with anything, but in return you'll only take half damage.

newg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kaos said:
newg said:

Press L to cancel an attack. It won't cost any VIT, but you'll still lose time.

If you keep accidentally charging attacks, try holding L. It puts you in hide mode, which prevent you from interacting with anything, but in return you'll only take half damage.

Excellent, cheers mate. one more question if you don't mind
smile.gif

I've missed a few knights along the way (not many, but a few) I'm guessing this is because I must have missed out on destroying a certain piece of scenery in a previous battle. but thus far it hasn't really been a problem, in fact, i barely have to switch in any of my own knights at all, the guests are usually sufficient, i'll only switch if one of the guests is in an awkward position, and i'll switch in my knight to charge in or whatever.

I guess my question is, Is it hugely important that I've missed a few knights? bearing in mind I do make an effort to destroy most scenery and pick up as many key items as i can, so it's not like I'm missing them all.

thanks in advance for your help.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm up to scene 07 and I've just realised that my Warrior I started the game with is gone, is it important to have him, do I have to start again and keep him alive.

Thanks for any help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday