1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

KitKat GhostToast

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 570
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Likes Likes 2

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,049
Reaction score
11,087
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,878
Country
United States
Ti's the season of everything orange. I liked this version more than the pink lemonade it's how you'd expect orange icing to taste with a bit of cinnamon well worth the try. About $3 found in Walmart of course not too horrible.

20240830_071604.jpg

Screenshot_20240901_133646_Gallery.jpg
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted