OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kirby Super Star Ultra was finally confirmed for a September release. Is anyone else giddy?

Kotaku News Report: Nintendo Games Line up Wii & DS

By far, my favorite game next to Super Mario RPG, was Kirby Super Star. 8 Incredible games in one SNES cart. Including some of my favorites, Revenge of Meta Knight, The Great Cave Offensive, Milky Way Wishes and best of all MEGATON PUNCH! >:3

But seriously, updated graphics, 3 new touch based mini games and a new game called Meta Knight Ultra. By far I'm super stoked for this one. Source (Including Pics)

LOVE THIS GAME.... Cause saying no to this game is like denying Kirby of food.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm giddy, of course. It was just last night that I was reminded of it when watching an upcoming games thing for '07~'08, and it showed the game in it
ohmy.gif

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeah. I didn't even know this was coming out. And I September release? This is excellent news.

That headline says Rhythm Tengoku MIA. Was there a new suppose to be coming for the DS?

EDIT: Is that Kirby release for September an English release? I"m guessing it's an English release, I just want confirm it before I get too excited.

Mr Malice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks to be an American release. So be excited. The News report within the aritcle was straight out of Redmond, so the excitement that it's coming to the US is certainly there. Alot titles that we'd love though. So the hype is on! Plus Co-op play via DS. Oh geez. This may be the single greatest game ever...

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DespizingU said:
Hell yeah. I didn't even know this was coming out. And I September release? This is excellent news.

That headline says Rhythm Tengoku MIA. Was there a new suppose to be coming for the DS?

EDIT: Is that Kirby release for September an English release? I"m guessing it's an English release, I just want confirm it before I get too excited.
No it's saying that rhythm tengoku is missing in action... As in: it's not announced yet.

Azn_Tomato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOLY CRAP!

This was my favorite SNES game by far! I loved the co-up too (although obviously, i doubt that will be implemented).
I mean, if they had just ported it in the first place...the current KLirby for the DS (don't even remember the name) was a huge letdown.
And another thing is that you can't emulate it on SNESDS or SNEmulDS either.

Mr Malice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Azn_Tomato said:
HOLY CRAP!

This was my favorite SNES game by far! I loved the co-up too (although obviously, i doubt that will be implemented).
I mean, if they had just ported it in the first place...the current KLirby for the DS (don't even remember the name) was a huge letdown.
And another thing is that you can't emulate it on SNESDS or SNEmulDS either.

Co-Op is Back! Via Cart play you can play together. I am excited!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.