ROM Hack RELEASE Kirby Star Allies 60FPS Hack

DolphinPussy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, this works well on my switch, but I'd like to use this on ryujinx or yuzu, how would I implement this?

I see people here got it working, but they don't show how.

Kirby567fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Yo, this works well on my switch, but I'd like to use this on ryujinx or yuzu, how would I implement this?

I see people here got it working, but they don't show how.

This hack was actually derived from the yuzu one which you can find here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GRj4lH-OV2miu767RBkb_nUCwAiBFRMp/view and copy the folder that matches the version of the game you are using and copy it to the mod directory for the game which you can access by right clicking its icon on the emulator.

Ol' Archimedes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like the yuzu mod was removed from almost everywhere including yuzu mod pages, both on the website and github. In case someone is desperately searching for it, like I was, here's the only link I found that's still working:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AvLTXBoNZexnIYlPwZjQmVBFNkA6zKY8/view

Just put the contents of the archive in the Kirby Allies mods folder and it will show up.

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Im planing to buy this game, but when i tried the demo, i was completly turned off and dissapointed, cause i always played kirby in 60fps and was hoping its 60....actually wasnt even thinking it wasnt in 60.
So i downloaded the demo (thank god for demos) and its ugly and feels slow.

Than i saw this page. But since i have switch lite, and its not moded (not planing to) i was meaning to ask...
This is an unofficial patch, but now its July 2021, has nintendo/HAL released an official patch to improve the performance of the game?

Thanks!

I really like Kirby games and play them since forever, but this one was a big dissapointment for me because of that. Its a deal breaked for me unless its 20$ than i wouldnt mind i guess... i would but whatever, for 20$ i wont complain. (i would)

plattertough

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone remade the low res mod for 540p or 600p? It’s a little beyond my abilities lol. I’ve been playing it with low res mod and ReverseNX on a CRT and it looks pretty good, like a Wii game, but it’d be interesting to see it pushed a little bit more.

AithirEpisode5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
So the low res mod is split into two: the cheat that enables 60FPS and the ips patch that loweres the resolution, So we should focus on the ips patch.
The image i posted explains the way the patch i made is structured.
You can get the instruction from hex using this https://armconverter.com/ just make sure you set it to HEX to ARM, once you get the instructions everything will be clear, also remember everything is in hex so youll need a good hex editor and a converter from decimal to hex and hex to decimal that supports little endian

Last edited by AithirEpisode5,

TechnicolorNX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think something might have broken this cheat sometime in the last year and a half. I'm running version 4.0.0 of the game, with the latest version of Atmosphere and Edizon as of Aug 2023, and I can't get the game to go past 30FPS.
The cheat seems to be doing something, as the game slows down to half speed when it's enabled, but the framerate won't actually increase no matter what overclock I set.

I've tried removing the 30FPS cheat, running in handheld and docked mode, dobule-checked atmosphere settings, and disabled overclocking altogether. Nothing seems to work, any advice would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass