Gaming Kirby Squeak Squad Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Download Tinke and Crystaltile2. Use them to open the contents of the rom.
Figure it out yourself if it's doable at all.
You could try to hack Wario World 4, it's much easier. You get the palette from the emulator and then open it in Crystaltile2 after opening the rom.
Then you jump between an image editor where you draw your thing and Crystaltile2 using CTRL+C/CTRL+V.

The rest is up to you. I won't say anything more, you figure out the rest yourself

Reactions: Chary

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're serious about trying to hack a game like this, I suggest you check out these two wonderful threads by FAST6191. They're quite a read, and that should go to show that a project like this isn't something you just do in a few minutes. It's a major project that's going to take a very high level of research, patience, and dedication.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-rom-hacking-documentation-project-rewritten-for-2012.73394/

http://gbatemp.net/threads/rom-hacking-programming-languages-and-programming-tools-also-asm.324116/

That said, this thread has become extremely derailed in a very short amount of time. Again, if you're serious, I suggest reading those two threads, probably more than once. Maybe even start on some smaller projects like a NES game. Start small and work up. Once you're a bit more informed and have a good idea as to where you want to go with your project, maybe if you just need a few pointers, then come back and ask. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1