Kingston 4gb from 0shipping

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Gary kiila, May 8, 2010.

May 8, 2010
  1. Gary kiila
    OP

Newcomer Gary kiila Advanced Member

United States
    So I've been hearing some problems with certain problems with sd cards. So I was wondering are the Kingston 4GB SD cards from 0shipping.com good? I bought them with my Acekard2i not as it's own purchase if thats importants.

2. Gary kiila
    OP

Newcomer Gary kiila Advanced Member

United States
    Also I noticed while looking in their flash memory section they have Class 4 Kingston SDHC. Is that the same one that comes if u buy it in a bundle?

3. Samik

Newcomer Samik Advanced Member

Slovakia
    they are probably all class 4, you can try to type them an email they answer really fast....but i suggest you to buy at least class 6(dont know what brand is good i have pqi and im more than satisfied) card they are much faster and it is really noticeable i have a-data class 6 4gb micro sd and it is twice as faster in loading times and writing saves than my 4gb class 4 kingston card

4. spark1223

Member spark1223 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    According to wikipedia, class speed just defines minimum write speed.

5. Samik

Newcomer Samik Advanced Member

Slovakia
    that doesnt matter the read speed is lower too and it is really noticeable, i was really surprised when i tried class6 card it was really twice as faster...had really bad experiences with class4 taiwan kingston cards maybe those selling here ale some bad fakes but they have genuine serial numbers and i bought them in legit store...

6. gary2010

Member gary2010 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i use a 8gb sandisk class 2 and i cant fault it. the only time iv reformatted it was when i was using the ultamario theme on my ak2i the theme wudnt let my acekard load up, so i had to delete the theme after the format. and i have a spare 4gb kingston class 4 the only difrence is when i move data from my laptop to the sd card it writes over faster at like 16 mbs or something like that while my sandisk class 2 to writes the data over at 8 mbs, but i cant tell the difrence when its in my acekard not that iv noticed