Hacking kingston 1gb $9.99 free shipping

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, picked up two of them at this price. A nice deal, and it gives me a little more to play around with on my R4.

Note that this are the Japanese branded Kingston cards, with the SD-C01G serial, and clearly stated on the packaging that they are made in Japan. They work great with Portrait of Ruin (although I already own that game, it's a good test game), and has the usual slowdowns with Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. In any case, an excellent pickup for those looking to get more room for games on their R4.

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Excellent price, confirmed to be Japanese (although it looks different from my Jap one) from user comments on the same page.
I just bought 3 from Meritline actually. And yes they are Assembled in Japan. There is a difference in the packaging compared to my other Kingston. The newest batch are in smaller packages and the cards do look different. I haven't tested the cards yet, but I'm hoping for the best.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Payed for and waiting
biggrin.gif

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woo hoo! Got mine! Remember, Ground Shipping is supposed to equal what it says, "6-10 Days (Estimate I am too lazy to look)".
Well, it doesn't anymore, because this is the second item I have received that was flown instead! DHL (ModChipStore) did it for my M3DSS and it came within 2 days, and USPS just did it too and it shipped last night and came in today!

I'm looking at it in the case right now and it is indeed Japan SDC/1GB
biggrin.gif

I'm so psyched!!!

rolyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just recieved mine. Ordered two, both SDC/1GB Japan. Free shipping took 5 business days for it to arrive at my doorstep in south florida.

Very happy with meritline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch