Hacking Kingdom Hearts Recoded (E) works!

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
freehacker said:
do not thank me,just thank DSTT,who fixed the roms!

Ok thanks to the dstt hacker !

I only downloaded there's as the hole site was Japan - took me some doing to get joined up as i could not read it

I only uploded it to a site that would be easer for anyone to downlod it from

kJamez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drwhojan said:
pokefreak2008 said:
how do you merge infolibs i wanna merge it with retrogamfans?

First download TTdT.exe a extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usercheat.dat editor

With many thanks to jimmy1966 - download this jumbo list of games with tltlelist.xml in order to use with TTdT.exe makes it much easer to view all games listed!

titlelist5476.xml

TTdT Beta 4 (Eng0.1).exe with jumbo titlelist5476.xml all games up-to date, with thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?9wolk1jrb98ep43

You can copy and paste games from one extinfo.dat to another even infolib.dat ! - just place your over extinfo.dat into another folder and open both with TTdT.exe

Always save over the original file

Do not copy all games , it will bugger it - just the latest games you need are older games if any - (Note) extinfo.dat can be corrupted very easy be carfull of saveing it

EDIT: to open titlelist.xml with ttdt.exe - settings(S) - Options(O) - loacte titlelist5476.xml - OK it

This fix breaks Sonic Classic Collection like many other game fixes..
frown.gif

But still, thanks for the fix!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm playing the USA version of this game (with the drwhojan's latest complied Dat), and the games works well, but have a bug:
When you starting a new game and watch the opening, there is a part where Sora, Goofy and Donald are in front of a door and a bunch of text appears, making that part "freezes" and the music looping forever. Yeah, you can press start and keep playing, but i think that is a bit important to be fixed soon.
Also, if you press start, the game freezes with 2 black screens.

So, i think the USA version isn't been been fixed succefully.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TyRaNtM said:
I'm playing the USA version of this game (with the drwhojan's latest complied Dat), and the games works well, but have a bug:
When you starting a new game and watch the opening, there is a part where Sora, Goofy and Donald are in front of a door and a bunch of text appears, making that part "freezes" and the music looping forever. Yeah, you can press start and keep playing, but i think that is a bit important to be fixed soon.

That thing is, it is Retros' dats v6.44 with games added - So sonic collection will be in the extinfio.dat and infolib.dat

Have you tyred his pure dats's and do you have the same problem with them ?, cheers drwhojan

----------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 10/01/2011 - 18:34PM

TTdT Beta 4 (Eng0.1) + Dat's V6.44.9 + titlelist.xml + Changelog.txt - extinfo.dat has bean cleaned up

http://www.mediafire.com/?bg21rbkyfikjn38

How to use - backup your originals dat's from the TTMenu folder - And replace the new dat's v6.44.9 into the TTMenu folder

Kingdom Hearts Recoded (EU) freeze issue could now be fixed - updated new link at 18:34PM

Thank's to hansmartin - and me for testing! , Need more conformation ?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
drwhojan said:
TyRaNtM said:

That thing is, it is Retros' dats v6.44 with games added - So sonic collection will be in the extinfio.dat and infolib.dat

Have you tyred his pure dats's and do you have the same problem with them ?, cheers drwhojan

----------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 10/01/2011 - 18:34PM

TTdT Beta 4 (Eng0.1) + Dat's V6.44.9 + titlelist.xml + Changelog.txt - extinfo.dat has bean cleaned up

http://www.mediafire.com/?bg21rbkyfikjn38

How to use - backup your originals dat's from the TTMenu folder - And replace the new dat's v6.44.9 into the TTMenu folder

Kingdom Hearts Recoded (EU) freeze issue could now be fixed - updated new link at 18:34PM

Thank's to hansmartin - and me for testing! , Need more conformation ?

Tried and I have the same problems (freezes in the opening video and if you press start in the USA version, EUR cracked only have the opening video issue).

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drwhojan said:
ad00 said:
Has retro stopped making updates though? Just saw that his thread got locked.

No he locked his thread temporally over silly post, He will open it on his next update!

He locked it cause you kept posting your bullcrap in it.
If you're going to explain something, tell the truth about it.

I'm sure he'll open it again soon, ad00. He wouldn't give up on all of the DSTT users over one person.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@PG: Lol I was
ph34r.gif
@drwhojan
I guess what retro wanted was to mind your own thread drwhojan.If you want to discuss something create a separate thread and don't flood others threads.Even retro asked for it so pls respect his decision.I know you want to help and it's really appreciated.
happy.gif

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
drwhojan said:
ad00 said:

No he locked his thread temporally over silly post, He will open it on his next update!

So you admit that your posts are silly and irrelevant to my thread....FINALLY!!!! Why else would a person constantly delete their own posts...

I have asked you on numerous occasions NOT to post your crap and guess work in my thread and to create your own, yet you constantly disrepect this...it's no wonder as to why alot of people have a low opinion of you.

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
still,no offense intended,but why do you get mad?it's not like you're gonna die or anything,silly or not i think he has as much right to help as you,and he asking you for help or comparing his work with yours to learn doesn't make him more or less than you are retro,chill out a bit dude,srsly...

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkreaperofdreams said:
still,no offense intended,but why do you get mad?it's not like you're gonna die or anything,silly or not i think he has as much right to help as you,and he asking you for help or comparing his work with yours to learn doesn't make him more or less than you are retro,chill out a bit dude,srsly...

How would you like it if people posted a bunch of crap into your update thread and then put "Removed" a million times? It'd piss off a lot of people, he has a right to get angry.

See it from his point of view. He has enough crap to deal with.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
retrogamefan said:
So you admit ...

Retro: This is a kid that wants nothing but your attention that he's doing something meaningful.

There's no real reason to get angry.
closedeyes.gif

To drwhojan: You know, Retro reads your stuff. I do as well. Everybody does. But please make your own thread and please post your news there.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
retrogamefan said:
drwhojan said:
ad00 said:

So you admit that your posts are silly and irrelevant to my thread....FINALLY!!!! Why else would a person constantly delete their own posts...

I have asked you on numerous occasions NOT to post your crap and guess work in my thread and to create your own, yet you constantly disrepect this...it's no wonder as to why alot of people have a low opinion of you.

I have opened my own retro!, And just replaced the stuff i deleted - and have gaven you credit - I did "not" however made them fixes, i only complied and cleaned-up the extinfo between there's and your's used the best of your's! by gowing though them one by one , as i open both in extinfo's TTdT.exe

---

Etalon said:
QUOTE(retrogamefan @ Jan 11 2011, 08:47 AM) So you admit ...

Retro: This is a kid that wants nothing but your attention that he's doing something meaningful.

There's no real reason to get angry.
closedeyes.gif

To drwhojan: You know, Retro reads your stuff. I do as well. Everybody does. But please make your own thread and please post your news there.

Many thanks mate i have done - your a bro!

------------------------------------------------------------------
CODE
Tried and I have the same problems (freezes in the opening video and if you press start in the USA version, EUR cracked only have the opening video issue).

It was entended for the (EU) so called cracked ROM - even thought it was only trimed

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
freehacker said:
New game fixed
5476 - Yogi Bear: The Video Game (E)

@ Freehacker

Hole-Edit: @ Freehacker this is the most of what i could get for 5476 - Yogi Bear: The Video Game (E)

5476 - Yogi Bear: The Video Game (EU), GameCode:BYBP Encrypted GameID: 1C439D21

extinfo.dat 100% correct

CODEextinfo.dat

0X020D2FE8
00 06 09 0A 08 43 00 21

0x0233A1A8
04 4A BA 42 02 D1 80 22 92 00 BF 18 01 A2 17 60
4F 60 0D E1 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

0x0233A3D4
0A 60 E7 E6

0x02339FA8
94 E8 3F 02

0x0233A2D8
85 42 3A E0

0x0233A228
B8 20 00 23 88 60 CB 60 01 4A 01 3B 13 60 01 E0
B8 E8 3F 02

0xC2339E40
F8 B5 04 1C

0x02339E50
09 E0 55 4F

0x02339E70
4B 48 53 21

0x02339ED0
43 1C 03 E0

0x0233A50C
03 E0 00 21

0xD0000000

infolib.dat

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 35 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6D C0 00 00 31 C1 00 00
B1 C0 00 00 B1 C1 00 00 00 00 00 00 0D C2 00 00
CD C2 00 00 00 00 00 00 xx 2F 0D 00 C8 09 12 00
2C A3 0D 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
30 09 00 00 0C D2 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

xx 2F 0D - xx unknown

MaybeMisery

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!
Uhm, I'm pretty new here. I need some help, I can't get the EU crack version of Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded to work on my DSTT. I don't understand all that code sh*t you guys keep writing, isn't there just a thing I can download? Maybe some .dat files I can replace with my old ones.

EDIT:
I tried downloading the .dats from that link drwhojan posted earlier. I came a bit closer, now when I start the game it just freezes on white screen. Before that it gave me the errcode: 4. What to do, what to do?
smile.gif

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MaybeMisery said:
Hey guys!
Uhm, I'm pretty new here. I need some help, I can't get the EU crack version of Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded to work on my DSTT. I don't understand all that code sh*t you guys keep writing, isn't there just a thing I can download? Maybe some .dat files I can replace with my old ones.

EDIT:
I tried downloading the .dats from that link drwhojan posted earlier. I came a bit closer, now when I start the game it just freezes on white screen. Before that it gave me the errcode: 4. What to do, what to do?
smile.gif

Did you put in all extinfo.dat and infolib.dat ?

Sometimes a good format of the card might help, and download retros fimrware for your card + replace the new dats

backup first games and saves

QUOTEstill,no offense intended,but why do you get mad?it's not like you're gonna die or anything,silly or not i think he has as much right to help as you,and he asking you for help or comparing his work with yours to learn doesn't make him more or less than you are retro,chill out a bit dude,srsly...

Nice one chears mate!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn