ROM Hack Kingdom Hearts Recoded DS

oniryuk1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doe's anybody think its possible to hex edit terra into the game as a new secret boss? if you do you know how tell me or can somebody release a hack to fight him cuss roxas at the end is too ez would like a challenge liek terra

oniryuk1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh then wow, it just seems the game is too ez on critical mode i would love to edit bosses at the end to fight would be fun to fight sephiroth again except on ds

Hm...i just need a challenge in the game, or might as well go back to ps2 for challenge

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oniryuk1 said:
Doe's anybody think its possible to hex edit terra into the game as a new secret boss? if you do you know how tell me or can somebody release a hack to fight him cuss roxas at the end is too ez would like a challenge liek terra

omg nooooooooo..... you spolied whos at the end of the game for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cry.gif

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guarantee you, this isn't happening. I think you're underestimating the amount of work something like this would take.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Weeks? It would take weeks to find someone who would see what he could do. The whole boss addition would take a lot more and would be really limitated.

oniryuk1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait istead of hex editing, would it be better and faster to make a action replay code to mod the final boss?

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oniryuk1 said:
Wait istead of hex editing, would it be better and faster to make a action replay code to mod the final boss?

I assume it would be possible to modify the boss' stats using Action Replay codes. Changing the boss' character model wouldn't be, unless the model is actually in the game.

oniryuk1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh and btw cloud's model is in the game cuss when in castle oblivian olympus you can see his model so it is by far possible to fight him if done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: