Kingdom Hearts III has gone gold, development is officially complete

kh3.png

After five years, and multiple delays since its first reveal at E3 2013, Square Enix has proudly announced that development has officially wrapped up on Kingdom Hearts III. In just over two months, the game will launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, on January 29, 2019. For those that enjoy other Square Enix properties, this also means that Tetsuya Nomura can also fully dedicate his time to the Final Fantasy VII remake as well. A short cinematic trailer was shown off in order to celebrate the occasion.

IHOP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually happening...?
I can remember seeing the trailer at E3 2013 and being like ultra hyped for this game. Been following it since.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was so happy when I read this before today at twitter.
I'm glad all this developers have finished their (first part of) job with this game.
This is gonna be a great game, and I am really happy to be able to enjoy it as soon as I can.

SpookyGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO ready for this. I played 1.5 but I need to finish my replay of 2.5 as well. Got both collections on PS3 for like 10$ and was really happy. Although I swear I'll never beat Chain of Memories. This game honestly looks amazing. I hope it holds up.

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when most of us were expecting a PS3 release for this game. Then came the Versus 13 development hell. It's fine though. At least we get better visuals as a result of it coming on current-gen hardware.

Reactions: Juggalo Debo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over