Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blazekid3 said:
i think i found something see the vid maybe it has the patch one question when we replace the eboot.bin we replace the eboot bin at the update folder or outsite the update folder???

More than likely that's not a patch, just someone running the game with the actual BBS UMD in, which has been confirmed to make it work.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Blazekid3 said:
i think i found something see the vid maybe it has the patch one question when we replace the eboot.bin we replace the eboot bin at the update folder or outsite the update folder???

0.o
Proof this is on CFW ?
Anyway he just downloaded a video (gameplay) and he acts as he is playing (the moments where he presses the buttons is not synced)

ventus33

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, is-there a patch which one we can go on the first boss on BBS ?
I saw that yesterday, a man arrived on the first boss

Nyte42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been mostly lurking around both the forums here and the other site that have been discussing the patch. This probably won't help at all, but what exactly is the "DRIVER_PATH" in the PARAM.SFO when opening the ISO with UMDgen, and why is it blank? Does it have anything to do with running the game? If this has been discussed before, then there's no need to answer.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Nyte42 said:
Hi, I've been mostly lurking around both the forums here and the other site that have been discussing the patch. This probably won't help at all, but what exactly is the "DRIVER_PATH" in the PARAM.SFO when opening the ISO with UMDgen, and why is it blank? Does it have anything to do with running the game? If this has been discussed before, then there's no need to answer.

ooh yeah i opened that with notepad it was blank but alot of lines of nothing

khrmp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha. I was massively bored while waiting for the patch.

So I took the pics/sounds that show up in the XMB when you are about to start Birth By Sleep, and replaced it with the pics/sounds from Crisis Core. Now I have what seems to be BBS working. The SE logo at the beginning of CC helps as well.

This cured some of my boredom. It also helped me realize that getting BBS to work may just take time. So I'll be patient.

kakarot1913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey pl listen... remenber that ''fake vid from youtube???
there was a guy playing it??
a think the link is on the previous page
why don't we try it... cause some guy from another forun said that it worth a shot....
and i don't know how to use these files.....

A

Azngamer15

khrmp said:

So I took the pics/sounds that show up in the XMB when you are about to start Birth By Sleep, and replaced it with the pics/sounds from Crisis Core. Now I have what seems to be BBS working. The SE logo at the beginning of CC helps as well.

This cured some of my boredom. It also helped me realize that getting BBS to work may just take time. So I'll be patient.

that is really, really sad. no offense. go watch some livestreams or something if you're too antsy to play any games right now yourself.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
Quick Update: Seems what they've been able to do is get it to start and play with Terra until his 1st boss, possible beta patch coming, they said putting psp into puyo code or somethin, google translate sux...

Hmm. That kinda shit's been going on for hours now.

I'll wait for results.

kakarot1913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
The eboot.bin goes in the sysdir folder NOT the update folder. thats the major one being worked on right now besides the title.elf and that other one.

damn.... i guess some progress will be out by tomorrow....
hate2.gif

and that thing about kiss of death releasing a patch is also fake right????

kakarot1913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn.... T.T
i wanna play this sooo bad... can't wait anymore....
please mr hackers... do something quickly...

khrmp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azngamer15 said:
khrmp said:

that is really, really sad. no offense. go watch some livestreams or something if you're too antsy to play any games right now yourself.
Haha. Actually, no. I just changed it for the heck of it. I'm currently playing CC right now so it's alright. Once I'm done with CC, I'll continue playing Queen's blade. I have a lot of games to play, so I don't really mind wasting time to receive news about a patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: