Not open for further replies.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question for all those people who aren't searching for a patch right now. Why do YOU want the Japanese version?

I want it because I love kingdom Hearts and to hold me over until the USA Release. I also want to get a feel for the gameplay, so I can make my decision on whether or not I want to cop a copy when it comes to the US... you?

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mesact said:
I have a question for all those people who aren't searching for a patch right now. Why do YOU want the Japanese version?

I want it because I love kingdom Hearts and to hold me over until the USA Release. I also want to get a feel for the gameplay, so I can make my decision on whether or not I want to cop a copy when it comes to the US... you?
Because you dont need to know Japanese to kick some Unversed ass!
cool.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mesact said:

Some people feel that the US versions of Japanese games loose a lot, mainly pertaining to voice acting and translations. Or people are just too much of KH fanboys/Eager McBeavers that they want to own every KH game and are too impatient to wait for a US release (which has yet to be released anyway).

Anyway, I'll state this again: Stop making useless posts. I, nor anyone else, gives two shits if you're excited about the game getting a patch soon. Keep discussion to patch development and methods of fixing it. If you want to let out your excitement about the game, go start a Birth By Sleep game discussion thread.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
mesact said:

Some people feel that the US versions of Japanese games loose a lot, mainly pertaining to voice acting and translations. Or people are just too much of KH fanboys/Eager McBeavers that they want to own every KH game and are too impatient to wait for a US release (which has yet to be released anyway).

Anyway, I'll state this again: Stop making useless posts. I, nor anyone else, gives two shits if you're excited about the game getting a patch soon. Keep discussion to patch development and methods of fixing it. If you want to let out your excitement about the game, go start a Birth By Sleep game discussion thread.
Lol. I was just trying to make conversation. Sorry, if I got anyone mad (like this guy) for trying to do that. Loosen up your grannie panties. (jk)

auREAX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to keep the discussion here, as I'm post-banned from 'that site' for posting a relevant outside link which provided more info about the protection...
tongue.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
what site are you talking about?? caravan?

The piracy protection KH BbS has, if it DOESN'T get by-passed, this will surely bring about the "End Of CFWs", great companies like Rockstar will surely implement it.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Add a 'z' on the end of 'that site'
wink.gif

Anyway, there won't be a patch for quite some time probs.
Unless someone had actual news in this thread and got lost in the number of one-worded post.

@SamAsh07; Rockstar don't even make that many games for the PSP anyway.

@hinatahyuuga0; Only way you can play it is if you buy the UMD and update to 6.20.

@shadowwarrior99999; This protection is hard core
ohmy.gif
Good luck for the people trying to find a way to bypass this.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:

The piracy protection KH BbS has, if it DOESN'T get by-passed, this will surely bring about the "End Of CFWs", great companies like Rockstar will surely implement it.

It's not caravan. And we're not allowed to post the name of "That Site" but i can tell you that its 77-78 Pages Long, and Has to do with Birth by Sleep.
biggrin.gif
lol

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"By Vanitas
Looks like there's been development on the 2ch boards. According to some guy, the game performs a check at four places:
- title screen
- after a boss battle
- after you've completed a world
- before saving

Also, EBOOT.BIN, TITLE.ELF(maybe), MENU_TERM.ELF(also maybe) and BBS0.DAT seem to have something to do with the protection

If anyone wants to take a look at the thread, its name is "キングダムハーツバースバイスリープ CFW関係"

He seems to have a fair idea of what the game is doing, but he's going to sleep now (it's 3AM in Japan!)

Edit: about the other posts, whatever he tried to do, it doesn't work. I think he was just trying to make the game think its requirement is FW 5.00 and not 6.20"

jsc1023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finding THAT site isn't hard. just start googling user names of people who say they've been there. you'll find it eventually.

Mar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SamAsh07 said:

That's fear talking dude.
it will get bypassed.

also that forum isn't such a big deal, our brothers are on it, and as soon as something is said there, it will be posted here in a matter of minutes if not seconds.

i the meantime i'm gonnna pay a visit to the supermarket. hold the fort.
wink2.gif

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, and even if a patch is made, and you don't here about it here (although you most definitely will)
It will be all over the internet in like an hr after. So don't fret.

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"By NineTailedNaruto
I have found out some info from a friend of mine aprently the protection shuts of memory stick access at boot and since the iso is on the memory stick and the protection shuts of access to it as the game is getting booted it just hangs"

auREAX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowwarrior99999 said:
"By NineTailedNaruto
I have found out some info from a friend of mine aprently the protection shuts of memory stick access at boot and since the iso is on the memory stick and the protection shuts of access to it as the game is getting booted it just hangs"
If that were true, how would you be able to save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade