Not open for further replies.

rockmanx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
vartan_Le_Ciel said:
ok rockmanx8... but what does that screen mean? is it a working cheat?

I mean the 4 red screen photoes should not be fakes

Posts merged

QUOTE(samet61 @ Jan 11 2010, 04:07 PM) you mean someone came a patch with that we play it?

SoraRikuKairi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update : I heard about, someone telling that on 2ch someone has the patch already but didnt want to put it up
frown.gif

Posts merged

rockmanx8 said:
vartan_Le_Ciel said:

Posts merged
rockmanx8 said:
vartan_Le_Ciel said:

QUOTE(samet61 @ Jan 11 2010, 04:07 PM) you mean someone came a patch with that we play it?

They're defenitily NOT fake

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
SoraRikuKairi said:
Update : I heard about, someone telling that on 2ch someone has the patch already but didnt want to put it up
frown.gif

Posts merged

rockmanx8 said:
vartan_Le_Ciel said:

Posts merged
rockmanx8 said:
vartan_Le_Ciel said:

Any proof? show me proof by showing the message.

rockmanx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Giratina3 said:
SoraRikuKairi said:
frown.gif

Posts merged

rockmanx8 said:
vartan_Le_Ciel said:

Posts merged
rockmanx8 said:
vartan_Le_Ciel said:

Any proof? show me proof by showing the message.

This is the proof:http://psp.cngba.com/khbbs/zx/2010011187695.shtml

shadow_dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockmanx8 said:
panini said:
bewitched said:
It should be playable by now on CFW because how can someone make a cheat for it, and why? Cheatdevices only run on CFW (besides the PSPAR
rolleyes.gif
)

Code:
_S ULJM-05600
_G Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
_C0 Money Max
_L 0xF786FA4A 0x000F423F

this was someone running it on cfw with a real UMD

http://img1.chinagba.com/medias/allimg/100111/1134492.png

This photo comes from www.cngba.com.

Announce that it is true, tested by "ymg545” and “asd2221908"

We (www.cngba.com) haven't got reason to make a fake and this news has been published to all the chinese players already.

what's that picture supposed to prove? the screen they're showing is just the 2nd red screen (the yes/no screen). the text is different depending on the presence of save data, and that's saying that it failed to load the data because it's damaged (which is the same message I get if I try putting save data on it).

whatever happened to that irc group on here that was working on it?

SoraRikuKairi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update seems to be fake the comment is in german and im german so....
frown.gif

but i can show it to you anyways :
''Es meinen welche das auf 2ch (ein board) jemand bereits ein patch hat, es aber nicht öffentlich stellen will ect. Kann natürlich auch wieder nur ein Gerücht sein ~__~ würde mich aber freuen wenns wahr wäre. Wenn so n depp aus 2ch das hinkriegt dann wohl alle anderen auch xDDDDD''

which basicly means, someone says that on 2ch someone already has a patch but doesnt want to put it up. Then he says '' it could be a rumor anyways. And that he would be really happy if there was a patch

shadow_dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that photo and the ones on the page rockman linked to are all easily reproducible by running the iso with the patched eboot and psplink.prx enabled...

I'm not sure what that cheat menu thing is on top of it, though, so if that's the point, then my bad.

byxion

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The red screen thing is proven to be true, now it's rumord that the game wont allow to use MS... some people noticed that it needs to save/load on the MS and instal the data.
Maybe it's another rumor spread out just like that 4 protection thing?

kakarot1913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've reached that screen but after i out the second option... it freezes....
and the first option(on the right) i think it's ''no''
cause if you press that it will loop

asakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yup, i think it's not the eboot.bin that must be changed but some codes at the game itselfs

SoraRikuKairi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait wait wait wait, i have to get on the bottom of this, so this screen appears after installing a save data, so u got past the title screen on cfw without umd ? am i right ?

rockmanx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Did ANY1 notice that...

In 5.50GEN-D3,

If I use the set of M33 no umd required to read the original ISO, I will get black screen
If I use the set of Sony9660 to read it, I still will get black screen
If I use the set of OE, however I will get black screen with the unstoppable flickering light of the memory stick

If the blocking memory stick tech exists, why there is the differences between them?

And I heard that Sony has set the hex codes matched PSN Store in the original ISO.

If the blocking tech exists, can't the code for PSN Store make no sense?

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
kakarot1913 said:
ppl check this out some guy from other place finded it
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/XcRoMeX/BBSCheck.jpg
i think it's possible indeed to patch.... and we are very close to it.... but damn it's almost impossible
We've known about the FATMS thing for a while now, but the question floats... did anyone try to figure it out? I think this might have something to do with it.

shadow_dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoraRikuKairi said:
wait wait wait wait, i have to get on the bottom of this, so this screen appears after installing a save data, so u got past the title screen on cfw without umd ? am i right ?

no, that screen is before being able to create any saved data. normally, if you go past the 1st red screen (which says there is an autosave feature), it says that there is no save data and that it needs to make save data (the 2nd red screen), and then crashes. or, if there is save data present (which has been obtained from people who have the UMD), the 2nd red screen says that the save data is damaged. either way, the right button (iie = no) does nothing, and the left button (hai = yes) leads to a black screen and then crashes.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
People! Imagine this! Even though its really vivid, you never know with SE, when FFAXII comes out, ofcourse it will have AP, imagine that this AP not only would disable your memory stick but also FORMAT it IF your PSP is on CFW, now you'll be wondering "FORMAT? So what? I have a back-up"

kakarot1913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
kakarot1913 said:
ppl check this out some guy from other place finded it
[url=http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/XcRoMeX/BBSCheck.jpg][url=http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/XcRoMeX/BBSCheck.jpg]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/XcRoMeX/BBSCheck.jpg[/url][/url]
i think it's possible indeed to patch.... and we are very close to it.... but damn it's almost impossible
We've known about the FATMS thing for a while now, but the question floats... did anyone try to figure it out? I think this might have something to do with it.
that fatms thing definetly have something to do with the mem stick reading stop....
i mean what it could be?

Posts merged

what's this 5.50 m33-8???
i found it on a jap website....

Posts merged

is it allowed to post rapidshare files?

rockmanx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
shadow_dragon said:
SoraRikuKairi said:

no, that screen is before being able to create any saved data. normally, if you go past the 1st red screen (which says there is an autosave feature), it says that there is no save data and that it needs to make save data (the 2nd red screen), and then crashes. or, if there is save data present (which has been obtained from people who have the UMD), the 2nd red screen says that the save data is damaged. either way, the right button (iie = no) does nothing, and the left button (hai = yes) leads to a black screen and then crashes.

U mean we can at most get 2 red screens? How about the other 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good