Me Happy too
smile.gif

Koetje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is this a version with English voices and spanish subtitels and menus?
On the site I looked, this was the case.

If their's a full english edition somewhere, please send the link to me in a PM, would be totally awesome

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the game and played it and it works on 5.00 M33-6(downloaded the patched one. My thoughts for now is this game is great but the graphics on the PS2 were better then this, and hard to say anything about the game right now because I have a headache so I can"t really enjoy this game to its max at my current state.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Koetje said:
Is this a version with English voices and spanish subtitels and menus?
On the site I looked, this was the case.It's english, the guy's PSP was in spanish so it was giving the message about how the game auto-saves in spanish.

Koetje said:
If their's a full english edition somewhere, please send the link to me in a PM, would be totally awesomeRead The Fucking Rules™.

QUOTE(Devante @ Sep 3 2010, 06:15 AM)
To the guys who were talking about data install, it's actually worse to use data install when playing from the memory card. THe reason being is instead of seeking 1 place for the data, now the PSP has to seek two places. Not only is it fractionally slower, it also causes double the wear on the life of the memory card.
1 - Flash memory has limited writes, not reads.
2 - If the game is uncompressing the install data then it will be faster, but somebody that's disassembled the games or whatever would have to verify it.

I can't install the data either.
201009031328001.png

Though it might be due to me having it in a game category folder, I'm not gonna' test that right now.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was wondering about the data install myself, so because I have the game already on my card it not worth doing the install. Even though every time I actually try it I get "An error has occurred. Data installation will be cancelled" message, there's no advantage to doing it.

Edit - I just wanted to add I'm on 5.00 M33-6 and the game works perfect without the install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol