ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm nearing the end of Ven's Story and I realized that the difficulty is like soaring...Last three boss battles I've had to rely on walkthroughs which is something I normally DO NOT do unless I don't know what to do...not for a boss battle. So I'm at Vanitas right after he almost kills Aqua....and I'm like...This is impossible, but every time I read a walkthrough they keep saying it should be easy.....so I went to one walkthrough and it said my Lv should be 37 (or 32...it said both but by the actually boss guide it said 37)....I nearly had a seizures cause if thats the case im wondering how in the hell I've gotten this far cause I'm only lv 26. So what I want to know is if that lv recommendation was correct because like this topic tagline says...I will be doing a lot of grinding.

LegendarySkitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about the same as you, went to get 100% of the stickers/treasures and got up to like 35 and utterly owned him, so I'd just say do that or just go fight in the twister things as they level you up fast

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
only 26? You must be very pro in order to have gotten up to that part at such a low level.

Lol that's how I feel...I didn't start running into problems with my low level until fighting Metamorphosis (Deep Space Boss)..took like five tries and then Hook made me want to throw my PSP at the wall...took about 15+ tries. The little twisters in the keyblade graveyard also made me want to throw my PSP at a wall.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I beat the Ven's story on level 30 I think. The most important thing is to use Lightning Ray, block and use counterattacks, wait till Vanitas is quiet for a bit, do Lightning Ray, repeat.
Then on the FINAL final boss...
Keep attacking Vanitas till the Command Gauge is full, if you attack him over and over he won't even have a chance to attack you

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
There's four difficulty settings.

Fighting a boss at level X on one could be a piece of cake, while on another it could be a nightmare.

Why does everybody seem to forget that? :\

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
XP That make you a casual too for playing it, Prowler? XD;; I kid, I kid.

Anyway, level 30 should be enough... but it might still want you to throw your PSP at the wall. Final boss was absolute cakewalk at 34 or so. Terra's... might have you go at 36... ish.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I like cakewalk...The same thing happened in KH II when I fought Xemnas in his final stage.....I had went to get the glide ablity and by time I came back Sora was all uber powerful and I whupped Xemnas ass, but in this case it only got difficult at Xemnas Final Stage. Do you get EXP from doing multiplayer in Mirage Arena

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf