Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
And here we were thinking the new 3DS Kingdom Hearts would have a name as normal as Kingdom Hearts 3D. Not a chance! In the grand tradition of such names as Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, the 3DS Kingdom Hearts game is now officially known as Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Get it? 3D, and there are 3Ds in the name?

Dream Drop Distance got a bit of time at today's Square Enix 1st Production Department press conference event as Square Enix shared the latest trailer footage. Yasushi Yasue, co-director on Birth by Sleep, promised a game that puts to use the 3DS's 3D effect and other features. Players will trade off between Sora and Riku as they play.

The conference trailer will be shared in high definition at the game's newly opened official site on the 27th, but we have a feeling that if you look around you may be able to find a low quality version of it right now.

Source:IGN

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A stupid name, but HOLY SHIT WAS THAT THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME WORLD?! I swear to god it looked like it, mainly with the bell tower, and the festival going on. DID THEY FINALLY ADD A NEW WORLD?!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
dry.gif
Seriously just stop with the KH games already.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
A stupid name, but HOLY SHIT WAS THAT THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME WORLD?! I swear to god it looked like it, mainly with the bell tower, and the festival going on. DID THEY FINALLY ADD A NEW WORLD?!
Yes, most of the worlds in this game are new and the Hunchback Of Notre Dame world should be one of them.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TwinRetro said:
dry.gif
You can say that about anything dude. "Stop with the Pokemon games. Stop with the Mario games. Stop with the God of War games. Stop with the Final Fantasy games."

If it is the HoND world, then I can't wait to see some more Quasimodo. I would love it if they brought back the Mulan level as well.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
ShadowSoldier said:
TwinRetro said:
dry.gif
You can say that about anything dude. "Stop with the Pokemon games. Stop with the Mario games. Stop with the God of War games. Stop with the Final Fantasy games."

It's really not the games that I mind, but the fans...the fans....my god, they drive me insane.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
Jolan said:
Drat, this means i need a 3DS if I want to finish my goal of beating all the KH games in order.
Birth By Sleep done, working on KH1, have started a save on Re:Chain of Memories, 2, 358^2 and Re:Coded.

You'll also most likely need a PS3 for Kingdom Hearts 3
ohmy.gif
Or PS4, seeing as they love dragging this convoluted crap out as long as they can.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gokujr1000 said:
Jolan said:
Drat, this means i need a 3DS if I want to finish my goal of beating all the KH games in order.
Birth By Sleep done, working on KH1, have started a save on Re:Chain of Memories, 2, 358^2 and Re:Coded.

You'll also most likely need a PS3 for Kingdom Hearts 3
ohmy.gif

I think you mean a PlayStation 5 because by the time KH3 comes out, we'll be two generations ahead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.