Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 on R4i Ultra

MrMarkus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I've got a problemm and didn't found a way how to make things ok in internet.

How to make Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (E) working on R4 Ultra?

Sry if it was here once, but i didn't found it here.

MrMarkus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but isn't it for R4 SDHC? I need a fix for R4i Ultra, so, maybe, there will be another way to make KH work? I'm using usual kind of R4 soft for several years and don't wanna chang it >_

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It should work for nearly all iterations of the R4. If you're nervous about it, just back up your card, install Wood, and try Kingdom Hearts. If it works, you should be good to go.

MrMarkus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, next question. What kind of soft is it? Do i need moonshell for music and .dpg? Do i need to delete previous soft?

MrMarkus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, wood is closed for me becouse it's too hard and to install it properly even with faq with my bad english... There was someday Kingdom Hearts 358-2 Days.xdelta patch , but now i can't find it anywhere. Can any1 help me with it?

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrMarkus said:
Ok, wood is closed for me becouse it's too hard and to install it properly even with faq with my bad english... There was someday Kingdom Hearts 358-2
You drag and drop the files.
QUOTEKingdom Hearts 358-2 Days.xdelta patch , but now i can't find it anywhere. Can any1 help me with it?
Just get a real flash card, honestly.

What? You want to stick with your crappy clone? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kh+days+xdelta+patch .

Although, if you can't use Google or install Wood R4, I doubt you can use the patch.

MrMarkus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't install wood, but i used google. I don't see any new links on you'r google search. Trying to find something else to patch it...

MrMarkus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this patch. But on link "Click here" - it's nothing. There is no more this patch on file trip. That's the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro