Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FlameTakuya said:
...Axel is so gay. >.>
Axel said:
"He...was the only one I liked...he made me feel...like I had a heart. You make me feel...the same...."

QUOTE(FlameTakuya @ Aug 8 2008, 10:27 AM)
I wonder if Xion is Naminé's nobody... then she would be something like the "Nobody of the Nobody of Kairi". :wtf:
Weeelll, she technically isn't an ordinary Nobody but she is still one, as they say, Nobodies don't have hearts, she can't lose any heart that would leave her body and soul to be another Nobody.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
_Unmei_ said:
Rumor has it that Sora and Riku are gay for each other and Axel is gay for Roxas, ok, maybe it's not just a rumor.
rofl2.gif
laugh.gif

Who is that in your sig?

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
_Unmei_ said:
Rumor has it that Sora and Riku are gay for each other and Axel is gay for Roxas, ok, maybe it's not just a rumor.
rofl2.gif
laugh.gif

Who is that in your sig?
Eve from Doki Doki Majo Shinpan.

Ontopic: Will we be seeing more of the same dialog by Axel?
wtf.gif
I'm also hoping for Reaction Commands, makes fight more fun and faster.

Daimones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Also, rumors have spread that her name, Xion, is derived from an i from Kairi, o from Sora, and n from Naminé, plus an x. (It seems she has big connections to the aforementioned people.)

That is very possibly the most idiotic rumor I have ever heard. My name is Paul, does that mean it derives from kairi, donald, riku, then they just added a P to it?

Who comes up with this shit?

I mean MAYBE if it was each of the first letters, or last letters or something, but I'm going to have go ahead and just say coincidence here people.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Daimones said:
FlameTakuya said:
Also, rumors have spread that her name, Xion, is derived from an i from Kairi, o from Sora, and n from Naminé, plus an x. (It seems she has big connections to the aforementioned people.)

That is very possibly the most idiotic rumor I have ever heard. My name is Paul, does that mean it derives from kairi, donald, riku, then they just added a P to it?

blink.gif
PAUL IS MEMBER 15 OF ORGANIZATION 13. *SPREADS RUMOUR ON GAMEFAQS*
nyanya.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daimones said:
FlameTakuya said:

I mean MAYBE if it was each of the first letters, or last letters or something, but I'm going to have go ahead and just say coincidence here people.

That reminds me of that nigahiga video, The Number 21.
"What is the shape of this CD case, Sean?"
"A square?"
"Exactly, a square. If you take the square root of 144, you get 12. 12 backwards is..?"
"21!"
"Yes Sean, 21."

Ontopic:
I've been patiently waiting for this game. I might even get a summer job to buy a PSP so I can play Birth By Sleep.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
Daimones said:
FlameTakuya said:

"What is the shape of this CD case, Sean?"
"A square?"
"Exactly, a square. If you take the square root of 144, you get 12. 12 backwards is..?"
"21!"
"Yes Sean, 21."

Ontopic:
I've been patiently waiting for this game. I might even get a summer job to buy a PSP so I can play Birth By Sleep.
reminds me of that nigahiga video
that nigahiga video
nigahiga

well...I've been dying for this game as well. Though I heard BBS is going to be out much later than 358/2, so you don't need to rush for that one, haha.
I am hoping that this will have an individual leveling system for each character, and a battle mode :]
Story and gameplay will kick ass as well.
yaynds.gif

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Batman55 said:
Daimones said:
FlameTakuya said:

blink.gif
PAUL IS MEMBER 15 OF ORGANIZATION 13. *SPREADS RUMOUR ON GAMEFAQS*
nyanya.gif

His name doesn't have an X.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Daaaamnit, before I can discuss this I need to finish Kingdom Hearts, play all of 2 and finish Chain Of Memories. Wish me luck guys...

Oh, and loving Kingdom Hearts so far guys. Having got the PS2 emulator, it's the first time I've been able to play it (works almost perfectly if there's anyone thinking of playing it).

Pioggia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
I know one things for sure..if you rearrange the letters in the members of Organization XIII and add an X. Sora and Roxas, Dilan and Xaldin, Even and Vexen, etc. Not sure if anyone knew this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill