Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

admotonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
358/2 Days has been out for a while now but im still confused about the tiltle. I've worked out that 358 refers to the amount of days roxas spent in the organization, but what does the "/2" part mean? Is this something to do with roxas and xion? Anyone care to shed some light on this for me?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the title is supposed to be pronounced "Kingdom Hearts 358 Days Over Two", so I'm guessing that the "Over Two" refers to Xion.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was confirmed by the maker that the /2 refers to two people. As in, viewing the 358 days in the eyes of two people. Nomura says that who the two people are is up to you. The first is Roxas, the second could be Xion or Axel you could say.

I have noticed that almost every single mission where you are teamed up in the game has only two people though. There was literally only one mission where you had 3 people in your party at once.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
It was confirmed by the maker that the /2 refers to two people. As in, viewing the 358 days in the eyes of two people. Nomura says that who the two people are is up to you. The first is Roxas, the second could be Xion or Axel you could say.

I have noticed that almost every single mission where you are teamed up in the game has only two people though. There was literally only one mission where you had 3 people in your party at once.
Weren't there two missions? IIRC, there were. There was also another triple-man mission, but the team is split up. That may be the missions I'm remembering...

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
admotonic said:
GameSoul said:
Dark Blade said:
The name is pretty cryptic though. Over Two? That's just ridiculous.

Nomura just loves subliminal messages.
Oh god! Hes trying to control our minds
Kingdom Key
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
Sora
moogle.gif
Roxas
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1