Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by TheDarkPaladin, Oct 1, 2009.

Oct 1, 2009
  1. TheDarkPaladin
    OP

Newcomer TheDarkPaladin Member

United States
    For the quest at Beast's Castle where you have to investigate with Xion as your partner, I don't know what to do. I'm pretty sure I found all the suspicious spots. I got to the cut scene where the candle talks about how the master wont leave his quarters. Everytime I go back it says that I'm not supposed to interact with anyone at the castle and it automatically takes me to the room before.
    Help?

Spots I've found:
    Crate with dust and Stain Glass Window
    Claw Marks, Locked Door, Dirty Wall
    Footprints, One of the statues used to open the secret passage

2. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    keep looking. i think i got stuck here once. i think that in the same mission that there's a room where theres a cutscene of the beast killing some heartless. im pretty sure it is.

did you find all the rooms?

3. ragingchaosgod

Member ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Philippines
    Try sneaking past the candle. The red area that moves around when it moves is his field of vision and you're not supposed to get anywhere near that. Your goal is to get to the other side of the corridor and up the stairs to the Beast's room.

I think that might do the trick.o_o

4. TheDarkPaladin
    OP

Newcomer TheDarkPaladin Member

United States
    It wont let me sneak past him. As soon as I go in the room where the candle is, I am automatically taken out and returned to the previous room. Unless there is an invisible door, I'm pretty sure I found all the rooms. There are 3 rooms. The one you spawn in, outside and in the main chamber where there are claw marks.

5. ragingchaosgod

Member ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Philippines
    AHA! I know what you're missing.
    Head back out to the courtyard and to the northwest part, from where you exited. There, you should find a pile of dirt on the ground. Inspect that. Xion should say something and you get your first breakthrough.

THEN you can go sneak past Lumiere.