Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(Soulshine @ Sep 28 2009, 03:06 AM) *
QUOTE(clegion @ Sep 27 2009, 08:02 PM) *
yes i do, it's the first time you rescue xion right?. against that lizard thing

Yea, that's the one! What's the meaning of that? I've only played KH and KH CoM. I haven't played KH2..Maybe it means something.

I noticed that too. Probably the fault lies with lazy programmers.

Edit: Strike that. It might actually be the hex-edit. A hex code that differs from the original ROM might be the problem. If you see her do it again back in the Gray Area, you'll know what I mean. Don't quote me on this, but it could just be that.

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demitrius said:
This game is boring and trash. M&L is also a touch screen borefest. Not a hot month for DS.

Everything will change when Strange Journey is out. The world needs more Etrian Odyssey.

If by a touch screen borefest you mean "rarely uses the touchscreen at all" then yeah it's a touch screen borefest. I have to agree with you on KH though...it's pretty zzzzzzzzz.... inducing.

Errare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mkay, I have this working on my DSTT thanks to some files I downloaded from here to update my cart, thanks GBA Temp. But now I need the game ID so I can see about finding some codes, has anyone else found any codes?

eine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dragoon709 said:
I just saw a T.V. ad for this game and the announcer said that the title was "Kingdom Hearts three five eight days over two" I mean WTF?!?!?!?!

It is still correct. That is the japanese title.

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright now you guys are getting off track. Let's steer this convo back to Kh please. Anyways. I beat the game already.

GeminiSX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a hex-edited ROM, playing on the original R4. Everything's worked fine so far, but the game freezes at the start of the boss fight on Day 357. Has anyone else had this problem?

Otherwise everything seems to work fine. In response to those asking about the appearing / disappearing hood, it's not a bug, it's intentional. It's meant to indicate how that character appears to each other character, notably the fact that not all characters perceive that one the same way at that time.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
GeminiSX said:
In response to those asking about the appearing / disappearing hood, it's not a bug, it's intentional. It's meant to indicate how that character appears to each other character, notably the fact that not all characters perceive that one the same way at that time.

Really? I'd rather chalk it up to animation inconsistency. :/
But... has anyone had the same problem with the last boss battle? I haven't started it myself so I don't know if that happens, too.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eine said:
Xion being hooded or not during sequences depends on who's looking at her.

Yeah, at first I thought it was an oversight, but later in the game Namine (I believe it was) says she (Xion) was featureless when she was born. When she says that, they show Xion with her face cloaked. Considering Saix's rank and power, it's reasonable that he would see her in her truest form.

eine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've loaded my jap. save file on the US version and discovered that once again, they reduced the difficulty of a boss fight for a US release.

SPOILER ALERT : you have been warned

They reduced Xion's HP by 3 or 4 dots(1 dot per full HP bar) on her final form. Also, she doesn't spam her vacuum as much like on the jap. ver. meaning its too easy to come close and whack away. I dont knw about her other forms though.

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi iv been wondering if any one else games freeze when beginning a new day.

By the way im using the hex editor patch and original R4

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
eine said:
I've loaded my jap. save file on the US version and discovered that once again, they reduced the difficulty of a boss fight for a US release.

SPOILER ALERT : you have been warned

They reduced Xion's HP by 3 or 4 dots(1 dot per full HP bar) on her final form. Also, she doesn't spam her vacuum as much like on the jap. ver. meaning its too easy to come close and whack away. I dont knw about her other forms though.

They added some enhancements though.

1st on Item Synthesis, it doesn't let you make more than one type of sub-ability which I consider an enhancement because you don't really need 2 or more when the effects don't stack.

They also changed up the multiplayer abit to actually have a Solo Mission Mode and Multi Mission Mode. Even though in the J version you could already solo, you couldn't earn crowns without other people to play with, and in the U version you can.

Also, in Story and mission mode, when you "Go to Title", it goes straight to the Title Menu instead of starting from the Disney Logo and waiting for the logos to pass by before you get to the Title menu.

I really haven't confirmed "its less difficult" because the Japanese version on Proud mode was still ridiculously easy for me.
But I have noticed in Theatre Mode, if you go back to the Title Menu, the music restarts in the U version, and in the J version, it keeps playing without interuption.

So sofar its Japanese 1, American 3 until I confirm myself if the Japanese is harder....

Though really I don't consider more HP "harder" as every enemy has a very short list of attacks. Its possible there were complaints that you had to hack and slash too much to fell some storyline enemies. I know that was one of my issues, despite the enemies being predictable and easy, it took far too long to wipe them out, which was really one of the downsides for me. And the whole Xion using less of a certian attack may just be by luck, I've fought final form xion like 5 times in the U version sofar and each time she seems to favor a certian attack. And in Missions Mde when I was trying to collect crowns, she spammed whirlwinds ALOT, it litterally took me 25+ minutes to finally defeat her final form at level 72.

Furret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hexed the ROM myself and everything seems to be working wonderfully except, when I'm in the moogle store and I back out of the synthesis menu, the game freezes. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm using an M3i, and everything but the store works.

Any help would be great!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: