I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
_TimeWaster_ said:
When i used the Xenophobia patch, it crashes on the 7th day, when we were taken to the 'Round Room'
And with the HEX editing, i came 'till we RTC in Day 11, and than it crashed.. -.-"

You sure you didn't have cheats enabled? if you didn't, then sorry, i can't help you.. Because i don't have the same flashcart as you

_TimeWaster_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.timewaster.tk
XP
Country
Netherlands
ghehe, i can't enable cheats, i have an old flashcart
tongue.gif

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried this game and it was meh to me. This was my first KH game though but I seriously disliked the panel system in the game. I don't want to have to 'equip' my levels and items. I wanna be able to kill Heartless without a moment's thought.

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
For you guys who manually hex edited the game, are you able to return to the title screen via the game menu properly without the game freezing?

khfreakau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone gotten any problems with items disappearing completely from the game? A few items that I'm sure I've gotten are just gone from my inventory =S

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
_TimeWaster_ said:
i've read something what says that Flashcart + Original Game Card = No Multiplayer

but i don't know all that stuff
tongue.gif
Nah, I managed to play multiplayer with my flashcart and his bought game. Sorry mate.. I don't know

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just started playing this game the other day, and I just had a quick question...

I tragically don't have a PS2, so is there anything huge I'll be missing by only having a very rough (aka skimming Wikipedia) idea of the plot of the other games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended