KaiiRym

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Help! T_T

since the itouch patch came on Oct 2 Kingdom hearts worked perfectly even where most people crash at but then DUN DUN DUN during the tut from Axel since he is to lazy to talk to Roxas he goes ahead and lets the tut tell us what to do but I have to press R on my DS to advance but Guess what! my R button on my DS is Broken Is there anyway to advance that part and does anyone have a save game after that part?

KaiiRym

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also noticed that this game requires the use of R and L a lot >_> maybe I'll open my ds and try to fix 0_0

but it anyone saved on Day 8 please upload and send the link to me T_T

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KaiiRym said:
I also noticed that this game requires the use of R and L a lot >_> maybe I'll open my ds and try to fix 0_0

but it anyone saved on Day 8 please upload and send the link to me T_T
Even if i start over and save one for u, wouldn't u just end up stuck again 'cause of the r button? Get Nintendo to fix it.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah... you kinda need the R button, But as you said you can try fix it yourself OR send to nintendo, as soon as you try yourself, you void the warrenty and nintendo doesnt have to do anything, But it may be a simple case of something is stuck in there

KaiiRym

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I found something on Youtube I just blowed the the insides of the R buttons and It works for 2 Minutes XD

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, I had a friend and also a guy on this forum did it, and he kept doing it and it stopped working completely after awhile, i advise you dont keep blowing on it, srsly O_O

If theres something stuck in there, it WOULD be easier to open it up and take it out wihtout risking perma damage, but if blowings what you do errrr..... best? Stick at it? O_O Your DS your rules XD

KaiiRym

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's pretty weird that dust and water causes the R and L buttons not to work 0_0

and I don't need to use R a lot only for tuts and I don't care about aiming I"m only at day 77 for now >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...