Kingdom Hearts 3 box art revealed, along with an extended TGS trailer

The Kingdom Hearts Twitter account has revealed the extended version of last week's Tokyo Game Show trailer. This trailer has far more footage, and some more details about the story. Featured in the trailer are new scenes from both the Big Hero 6 and Pirates of the Caribbean worlds, amongst other things.

Also revealed today was the box art for Kingdom Hearts 3, also posted by the Kingdom Hearts Twitter account. As is the case with other box art in the series, it was created by series director Tetsuya Nomura, and features a number of both Disney and Kingdom Hearts characters.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I didn't, because I shouldn't have to play some mobile game in order to understand the Kingdom Hearts story. Bad storytelling. Only Kingdom Hearts 1 has a story that is actually coherent, all of the others try too hard to be deep and meaningful and they just end up being over-complicated and irritating.
Well no lmao. KH1 does not well storywise. The other games solves that game problems. Not saying you are wrong or right in the rest (not of my bussines), but stop saying things like "KH1 was the best" in any way. It was not.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
every line of dialogue is taken from the hack book of hack writing, they should ve gotten the american disney staff to write the damn thing.
No thanks, not in the mood for lesbian, gay characters and liberal shit without people dying and so forth and being all sunshine and rainbows with some more leftist propaganda bullshit written in

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No thanks, not in the mood for lesbian, gay characters and liberal shit without people dying and so forth and being all sunshine and rainbows with some more leftist propaganda bullshit written in
You haven't seen Riku twice, do you?
Saving his asllep "friend".
Twice.
One of them deep in "his dreams".
Allways thinking about him along all KH3D.
This dude is gay, and he also has a problem. I mean, that's near sexual harassment...

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You haven't seen Riku twice, do you?
Saving his asllep "friend".
Twice.
One of them deep in "his dreams".
Allways thinking about him along all KH3D.
This dude is gay, and he also has a problem. I mean, that's near sexual harassment...
Are you kidding me ? Ofcourse he was, he was in Sora's dream. He was basically the same as a spirit or a dreameater. Guess you missed that part

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you kidding me ? Ofcourse he was, he was in Sora's dream. He was basically the same as a spirit or a dreameater. Guess you missed that part
You really missed the joke. Dude, relax. I love this games as much as you do, or maybe more. But you don't have to defend them as if were your own life.
People don't have to like KH, and they don't have to think is good. You have to enjoy the games, and that's what is the most important thing about them.
Edit: also yes, I was kidding you.

Reactions: kumikochan

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry, but Sora and Riku are without a doubt gay.

This video has the whole story of their love documented:

So it's proven then and officially canon. I hope there will be more scenes showing the truth in part 3. There are many people who still think that Sora is into Kairi. The haven't understood the story at all. But I will show them how it really is.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry, but Sora and Riku are without a doubt gay.

This video has the whole story of their love documented:

So it's proven then and officially canon. I hope there will be more scenes showing the truth in part 3. There are many people who still think that Sora is into Kairi. The haven't understood the story at all. But I will show them how it really is.

Congratulations, good for you.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Congratulations, good for you.
There were many other hints like the Papu fruit. They are giving it to each other. And what does Sora the whole time through part 1? Searching for Riku. Every world you visit, he will ask for him and only for him. I could go on, but it's clear that it is not necessary anymore. You understand the truth now, finally you can see the story in it's true glory!

And don't get me started on Roxas and Axel..! *runs away and giggles loud*

Anyway, the game is going to be cool and flashy. That is all I need.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There were many other hints like the Papu fruit. They are giving it to each other. And what does Sora the whole time through part 1? Searching for Riku. Every world you visit, he will ask for him and only for him. I could go on, but it's clear that it is not necessary anymore. You understand the truth now, finally you can see the story in it's true glory!

And don't get me started on Roxas and Axel..! *runs away and giggles loud*

Enjoy ur gay fantasy dude, good for you. I'm not here to judge, don't worry

P

pasc

Thank god it's ending with 3... The Edgy-ness is barely fathomable anymore.

Thats what KH was about all along, that - and pushing the boundaries of the console it is on.
Pretty neat.

Ignore the story and you should be fine. (Albeit, KHII reminded me of some other cool movie... props for that SE)

Last edited by ,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is to perfect.. I just have to post this here!

Stop with the hate please. If you don't like then you don't like it but with your constant hate about the game every single page on this particular thread. Make a whole new thread instead or something like that. Plus the video is clearly made by someone like you who doesn't explain the story at all if they ask themselves why Riku aged and Sora didn't wich is easy to explain since Sora didn't have a body since he was a '' being of heart'' till he joined up witch Roxas again wich means a heartless purified by pure light and asking questions like '' Do nobodies have emotions ? ''. It's clear that the video is made by someone who doesn't understand jack shit about kingdom hearts

Last edited by kumikochan,

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Stop with the hate please.
Wow, wait a second. There is no hate in my posts, I was kidding for the most part. I don't care if any of the characters are hetero, homo or transsexual - these are fan thoughts I made fun of. Just a little joke to tease you a bit, sorry if you got it the wrong way. ;-)

The video is just a parody, nothing more. I don't think the author meant any of that quite serious.

Cool video, I hope we can save Aqua. She was by far the most likeable character in BBS. Will there be DLC by the way? Did Square said anything?

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, wait a second. There is no hate in my posts, I was kidding for the most part. I don't care if any of the characters are hetero, homo or transsexual - these are fan thoughts I made fun of. Just a little joke to tease you a bit, sorry if you got it the wrong way. ;-)

The video is just a parody, nothing more. I don't think the author meant any of that quite serious.

Cool video, I hope we can save Aqua. She was by far the most likeable character in BBS. Will there be DLC by the way? Did Square said anything?
Yes! We'll have some DLC for the first time. I wish they expand the story (maybe like in FFXV, something like episode Kairi, episode Lea...), or maybe even multiplayet. Time will tell!

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes! We'll have some DLC for the first time. I wish they expand the story (maybe like in FFXV, something like episode Kairi, episode Lea...), or maybe even multiplayet. Time will tell!
Interesting. I hope it won't be some new outfits or something like that. Story DLC would be nice, but the prices will be.. Squarish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: In your case it's Oh oh fart ahhhh