Egypt
B-Blue said:
OMG! I'd totally watch that!
tongue.gif

I love the hair
wub.gif

Good job, man
happy.gif

thanks! Had to do that little bit with the hair :3. it IS a bit off however, but i'm a n00b photoshopper, so this is the best of my ability (i.e. w/o looking at guides etc.)

Edit: Yeah i know the edit of peach looks terrible, but if someone has a better peach-dress which can be easily edited (i.e not like the brawl pose where her hands are on her stomach, or however you wanna call it, covering part of the dress), then post it and i can re-edit it.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
FrEEz902 said:
B-Blue said:
tongue.gif

I love the hair
wub.gif

Good job, man
happy.gif

thanks! Had to do that little bit with the hair :3. it IS a bit off however, but i'm a n00b photoshopper, so this is the best of my ability (i.e. w/o looking at guides etc.)

Edit: Yeah i know the edit of peach looks terrible, but if someone has a better peach-dress which can be easily edited (i.e not like the brawl pose where her hands are on her stomach, or however you wanna call it, covering part of the dress), then post it and i can re-edit it.

How about this:
peach.jpg

You can make her sit on a rock next to DK
smile.gif

FrEEz902

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
B-Blue said:
FrEEz902 said:
B-Blue said:
tongue.gif

I love the hair
wub.gif

Good job, man
happy.gif

How about this:
peach.jpg

You can make her sit on a rock next to DK
smile.gif

Yeah but i wanted it to look 'realistic', so that 'Ann' (or whatever her name is) IS peach, and not use a cartoon version of her.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr