Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DarthNemesis said:
Make that 9x11 actually.

Here's what I've come up with for testing purposes, but I'm no pixel artist. If anyone can come up with something better, by all means post it.
knyicons.png

Noitora said:
Having fun with the nftr, eh?
tongue.gif

I guess miruki should be able to help you
happy.gif
Heh, yeah, trying to save as much space as possible.
I'm not that great at it either and that's seriously too small for me, I also think what Darth did is not bad at all, since the space is so limited you can't really do much else than that... just the Sorcery, Key, Magic and Alchemy icons look not that clear to me, but I don't really have an idea of what to change... maybe I can think of anything later.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
DarthNemesis said:
Make that 9x11 actually.

Here's what I've come up with for testing purposes, but I'm no pixel artist. If anyone can come up with something better, by all means post it.
knyicons.png

Noitora said:
Having fun with the nftr, eh?
tongue.gif

I guess miruki should be able to help you
happy.gif
Heh, yeah, trying to save as much space as possible.
Do they have to be monochrome? I'm no pixel artist but I'll try to see if I can do something better XP

EDIT: nevermind, I suck badly at pixel editing... >_> Darth's icons are better T_T

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My dream is coming true at last! Your Hero is being translated into English! Take you time man, I still have to finish the Ice Cave after you beet the final boss. The freckn Ice Cave's 4th portal leads to a 100 floor room I guess. I have been as far low as the 30th floors. I love this game, but I could not understand the story. I had to figure out what I needed to do all by myself (which was time consuming) but still, this game was the best game ever for the DS (that I have played so far.) I have become a fan of this Japan Only[?] Game. Someone should E-mail/contact SNK-Playmore to localize Your Hero/Kimi No Yusha.

I will say this, Valyr, when you do release the patch for the game, you will make my day. I must know how the story of the game is, and how it unfolds.

Valyr, keep up the good work. I cannot wait for the patch! I wish I knew some Japanese so I could help.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
DarthNemesis said:
Hmm, looks alright...

knypreview.png
How come you haven't done a VWF hack yet?
Item names and descriptions have a hard limit in terms of bytes, so even with a VWF we'd still have the same character limit... but that's a good idea for the story text.
I'm not planning on personally doing any of the story translation, though, at least not until Summon Night is finished.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am eager.
I just can't wait for this game to be translated.
Five days was enough for me to worry that the porject became abandoned.
(I am now playing through the game for the 3rd time)

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished VWF-ing the font and adding those icons. Adding support for the non-event script files is next, but that will take a long time unless we can find the assembly that parses all the control codes in those files.

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
slowly lol but progress is being made am currently doing a games development course but still working on this
in my spare time

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it is great to hear that there is progress being made on the game. If it is slow progress, that means that there is plenty of time to make sure some nasty bugs don't happen, or text is skipped and there is the whole deal of; "Some English Line of Text Here" next Line; "Japanese Paragraph Here".

When this comes out, I will be very happy. In the meantime, I am taking pictures with my DSi and playing "games" on my new Acekard2i for the DSi. I recently "obtained" a game called; "Another Time, Another Leaf." Sounds interesting, I'm going to give it a shot.

Holy Crap! I play so many Japanese-Only games, why don't I just learn how to read Japanese!?

w00t! 100th post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.