Kim Jong-il's son made a general of the N.Korean army.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_49180894_99639315.jpg
North Korean leader Kim Jong-il's son, Kim Jong-un, has been appointed a general, the country's state media say.
It comes as the country's ruling party begins its biggest meeting in decades, amid rumours that Kim Jong-il is preparing to cement the family dynasty by anointing his son as successor.
The announcement is the first mention in the secretive state's official media of Kim Jong-il's third son.
The 68-year-old leader is reportedly suffering from several illnesses.
He is believed to have had a stroke two years ago, and has travelled to China for treatment on numerous occasions.
Neither Pyongyang nor Beijing have publicly commented on rumours surrounding his health.
The Workers Party meeting starts on Tuesday, with a stated aim of installing a new leadership team.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kim Jung Il's son isn't that competent, he's just a party boy who often got arrested in Japan for causing trouble. The worst he can do is make the country a failed state like Somalia, however this will cause problems for China due to illegal immigrants fleeing the madness into China.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
IchigoSJ said:
I hope he has the the balls and stupidity to attack china.
Why?
Oops I got a little a head of myself, if he is anything like his father I hope he.......
Oh and because China would end North Korea in a blink of an eye.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if his Son will actually improve situations or just continue playing king of the castle just like his dear old dad.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Kim Jung Il's son isn't that competent, he's just a party boy who often got arrested in Japan for causing trouble. The worst he can do is make the country a failed state like Somalia, however this will cause problems for China due to illegal immigrants fleeing the madness into China.
That's the eldest son, Kim Jong-min, for using faked passport. I don't reckon youngest one, Kim Jong-nam, ever got arrested in Japan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4